9

The nomu went flying outside of the USJ.

It shook the entire place.

The boys were so amazed by the strength of Almight but you were just annoyed by how he took down the nomu.

Shigaraki wasn't happy at all. And something wan't right...

Almight had smoke coming off of him. It might have been from the speed that he was fighting the nomu or something else.

Shigaraki muttered angrily to himself.

Almight: What's wrong? Not attacking? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier? Well? Come and get me.

Shigaraki stepped back in fear of how Almight held himself.

Todoroki: As I expected from the number one hero. There is no reason for us to fight anymore.

Kirishima: Come on guys! We should meet up with the others.

You were looking at Kirishima then at Almight. But then I noticed Izuku... who hadn't moved an inch.

He had a frightened look. "What is wrong with him? Almight had just defeated the nomu and could easily take down Shigaraki on his own. So why is Izuku still so anxious?"

You held Izuku's shoulder.

Y/n: We should go... What's wrong?

Izuku didn't pay attention to me.

Almight: What? Are you scared?

Shigaraki flinched as Almight took a small step forward.

Shigaraki was freaking out.

He was scratching his neck once again, he was annoyed, and was throwing a fit like a little child.

Kurogiri: Please calm down Shigaraki. Look, he is weakened by his fight with nomu. He is weaker now.

Shigaraki stopped scratching and looked at Almight.

Kurogiri: We still have time to kill him!

Shigaraki: Yeah... You're right.

Bakugou, Kirishima, and Todoroki were preparing for the other villains that were regaining their strength.

Shigaraki ran forward ready to attack Almight once again.

Izuku didn't move. He was frozen.

Shigaraki: This is revenge for nomu!

He reached out his hand.

Almight didn't move. Maybe Shigaraki did have a chance at killing him.

You naturally started to smirk at the scene taking place until gust of wind was felt next to you.

Izuku was gone, he jumped towards Kurogiri.

He was ready to punch him.

Midoriya: Stay away from Almight! You Stupid Villians!!

But Kurogiri learned from his mistake and opened a warpgate to protect his neck, Shigaraki sprung his hand through the other side.

He was going to decay Izuku!

Y/n: No! Izuku!

You held out you hand forcing a shield to form between Izuku and Shigaraki's hand.

He touched the blue transparent shield that you created and it shattered. Which pushed you back.

You coughed out blood once more.