17

Y/n POV (the real you)

Kirishima: Damn Y/n... you didn't hold back at all.

Kaminari touched your shoulder, causing you to jump

Kaminari: whoa, calm down... its just me. yk... denki

he made a weird face. you finally came back... you blacked out after bakugou found you on the floor of the warm up room. 

Y/n: what...?

you stood up...looking around you confused. "what did you do..." you asked the voice in your head. your hands were shaky and you didn't see bakugou anywhere.

Y/n: Where is Bakugou?

Kirishima and Kaminari looked at you funny.

Kirishima: you sent him to the infirmary, remember?

your e/c eyes went wide. they glossed as you felt tears swell up.

Kaminari: Hey its-

Before he could finish you ran out of the stands towards recovery girls office. Huffing and Puffing you ran down the halls. "First Todoroki... now Bakugou..." you couldn't breathe. "please... not bakugou" you pleaded. Soon your inner nightmare spoke, "his blood is so pretty... lets cut him again..." she sounded smitten. Finally arriving at the office you run in, accidentally scaring recovery girl.

Recovery girl: Oh! My! you frightened me dear.

you looked around...

Recovery girl: he is behind that curtain... he is alright. don't panic

she pointed as she said. you sighed

you walked slowly, pushed back the curtains to reveal a bandaged and broken ash blonde.

Y/n: is it okay if i stay with him?

Recovery girl: we have to wait for him to wake for the awards anyways...it shouldn't be a problem.

she walked her way out the door. you two remained alone. Finding a chair, you sat next to the unconscious boy. You grabbed his hand.

Y/n: I am...im so sorry...

This is has never happened...you have never lost control and felt this bad about it. Guilt weighed down on your chest.

Y/n: please... wake up... im sorry

you began to silently sob, clenching his hand tighter as if it would help him. His rasped throat groaned as he slightly turned his head. You looked up at him, eyes full of tears, hopeful he was coming back to.

Y/n: Katsuki...?

His eyes slowly opened. First he looked at the ceiling, then at the bed, and then he finally saw you. You softened when you locked eyes with his. He yanked his hand from your grasp.

Y/n: Kats- Bakugou, i-

he groaned in pain.

Bakugou: shut up

Your lips sealed shut. He sat up, still in pain. 

Bakugou: don't touch me...

Tears filled your eyes once more. He looked at you, his chest tighten by your sadness.

Bakugou:  Your eyes...they are back to normal

you looked down. 

Bakugou: you damn witch...