5

Almight: Young Y/n? Young Midoriya? Are you two alright?

The smoke cleared to show that you were fine but Izuku was lying almost limb on the ground. The blast from those gauntlets caused the building wall to crumble into rubble. Your hands began to shake. It took a lot of force to block off that attack.

Midoriya: Is that... Is that even allowed?

You could hear Bakugou snicker as he swatted at the smoke to show himself.

Bakugou: Wow! I didn't even expect for it to be that powerful.

He was readying himself for another attack at Izuku. 

Y/n: Stop! He is on the ground. Best method is to capture him and fight me head on.

You were bluffing. You weren't in the best spot to actually fight anyone, especially Bakugou.

Bakugou: Stay out of this Witchy! Come on Deku! Use your quirk! I wanna show you that I can beat you even at your strongest!

You hesitant on what to do next. Izuku then touched his ear piece

Midoriya: Ochaco! What is your status?

Bakugou: Oi! Don't ignore me!

Almight: Bakugou... if you use your gauntlet attack once more I going to have to end the fight and your team will lose. Whether you play the role of a villain such a move is too reckless regardless of either side.

Bakugou stood there enraged while Izuku said something else to Ochaco. 

Y/n: Izuku! Let me handle him!

But before Izuku said anything back to you. Bakugou came flying towards him.

Multiple explosions occurred and you couldn't make out much of what was going on but you heard Izuku yell out in pain once more. 

Bakugou: Deku! You are! Below me!

Y/n: Shut the Hell up Boom Boom Boy!

You sprinted towards them 

Y/n: Levitator ad praeceptum posuit

You flew up  above them 

Y/n: Terra solo princeps et humilis sumptus princeps descendit ad

The floor below bakugou shot up at him but he was able to dodge it with an explosion.

It didn't so much for attacking Bakugou but it gave Izuku enough time to get to the nearest pillar.

Midoriya: Y/n! Stand back! I need to you best shield me from any other blasts.

You looked down at you shaking hands

Y/n: Okay!

Bakugou: Why! Won't you use your damn quirk! Ever since we were little... You have had a quirk all this time! Have you been underestimating me like that since then? You bastard?!

"You Idiot! He looked up to you-" before you finished your thought you heard Izuku

Midoriya: You're an amazing person, so that's why I want to beat you! I-I want to win!

You eyes went wide. 

Midoriya: And surpass you! You Idiot!

Bakugou: Don't you dare look down on me! You damn Nerd!

They both lunged towards each other. 

Y/n: ALMIGHT! THERE ARE GOING TO KILL EACH OTHER!