3

The test were all finished... and yet again, you only did enough to pass. You didn't need the extra attention. Izuku broke his finger because our stupid, So called, teacher.

Your quirk kept trying to speak, "Teacher? What kind of teacher test his students on the first day... I wanna kill him"

Y/n: Shut up...

You whispered to yourself.

Everything was over and you weren't too worried for yourself but rather for Izuku.

On the board, It showed you were at par with all that was needed, as expected. But... Izuku. He was last.

I had a sad feeling creep into my head. "Stop it! You aren't here for him! You are here for AFO. Stay focused!" As much as you tried to convince yourself you didn't care it... it didn't work.  Izuku looked down at his broken finger. You felt a sharp pain stab my stomach.

You put a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n: Hey... its alright...

You forced yourself to look up at  Aizawa... bloodlust energy started to flow into your veins.

Y/n: Hey! This isn't fair! You can't seriously expel one of us! We got here after we have proven ourselves worthy of being here! What gives you the right to-

"What are you doing! Don't draw any attention! Don't draw any attention! Stop! Stop! STOP!" You were so conflicted inside.

Aizawa: Calm down! Let me explain. It was a trick.

Everyone: Huh?

Aizawa: It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks.

He smiled as if we were suppose to be happy about his words.

Everyone: Whhhhaattt???

Yaoyorozu: Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through.

"Yeah right... like I am going to believe you figured it out Ponytail!" you glared at her.

Izuku then turned to you

Midoriya: Hey, thanks for standing up for me. I haven't experienced that much.

You smiled.

Y/n: What? Really? If I am being honest, I don't know what came over me. I felt like i had to say something.

He smiled right back at you.

Aizawa: Anyways we are done. There are handouts in the room. Get one before you leave today.

He handed something to Izuku.

Aizawa: Midoriya... take this and get you finger healed up.

He turned to you

Aizawa: and you. Next time, let me explain before you yell at me, is that understood young lady.

You lowered your head...

Y/n: Y-yes sir.

Time skip to after school.

You walked out exhausted. Keeping a smile on your face was so tiring... why do people smile ugh. You saw Izuku walking out with Iida. Then you heard Uraraka yell out from behind you to the boys.

Uraraka: Heyyy!!! You two!! Wait up for meeee!!

ugh her voice gives me a head ache. She ran up to them. You ended up following behind.