7

You woke up a mess, which isn't anything new but today you were more of a mess than ever. You hadn't released any blood lust energy in a while so you were in the worst mood.

You were a little better though when you got some food and were on your way out the door without being annoyed by Shigaraki once.

Shigaraki stopped you right at the door.

Shigaraki: Why are you leaving so early?

You scoffed.

Y/n: Because... I have to go to school, you know, to spy on the stupid heros. That you requested me to do.

He rolled his eyes.

Shigaraki: Where were you last night?

You glanced at the door handle, before closing the door and turning to face him.

Y/n: What do you care? You are not my dad.

Shigaraki: But I am supposed to keep an eye on you.

That made you laugh.

Y/n: Pfft. As if, master had to make Kurogiri keep an eye on you. And don't think I need your help with anything.

You sighed.

Y/n: Btw you owe me one. Are we done now?

He just stared at you for a second.

Y/n: What? I know you love to wear that hand on your face but that doesn't mean you have to stare at me like that. Whatever, I am leaving.

Shigaraki: I am going to attack the USJ today.

He finally said.

Y/n: Wait. Hold up... Why would you attack Universal Studios of Japan?

Shigaraki: No you idiot. I am attack the UA training center- Unforeseen Simulation Joint.

Y/n: Ohhhh... wait what? Why are attacking there?

Shigaraki: Your class will be training there. And I would like to use the opportunity to attack scare society and kill Almight, Master said I am allowed to use a Nomu.

You seem a little bit worried.

Y/n: What is gonna happen to the rest of the students if you do kill Almight?

You didn't care much for Almight, he could die for all you cared. But there are people that are in Class 1A that you do care for.

Shigaraki: What do you care? Don't tell me you actually care about the others in your class.

You did in some way. You looked down.

Y/n: And so what if I do. You shouldn't kill any innocent kids. Plus is only gonna be Kurogiri, You and a Nomu?

Shigaraki: Nah... Master helped me gather a bunch of random thugs to help us out. So you have to play along. But don't rough up any of our goons for us.

You eyes locked on Shigaraki.

Y/n: You never answered my question. What is gonna happen to the students?

Shigaraki: I don't really care. Some can die, some can live. What does it matter. I just want Almight dead.

You were disgusted.

Y/n: If you hurt anyone other than Almight, I will kill you myself.

Shigaraki: Don't say that... I can't help it if there is collateral damage for my cause.