10

{This chapter may contain talk and mention of abuse. I don't want any readers to be affected by my words. It is part of the story. The story may be too sensitive for some so please read this chapter with caution. Thank you.<3}

You decided to keep Izuku and Almight company, as they rested some.

Y/n: But I have to admit it was really cool how you took down that bird thing.

Almight held a hand behind his head.

Almight: Well you know that's what it means to be a hero. Those villains showed great strength and I fear this was only just the beginning.

Y/n: Yeah but I was taken aback by the hand dude's behavior. He is like a little kid with some real power behind him.

Midoriya: Oh! That reminds me! Y/n, you seemed to know these villains. Or at least they knew you.

You flinched a bit but calmed down your nerves so that you wouldn't get caught.

Y/n: W-why would you t-think that?

Midoriya: Well because you just seemed familiar with them and they knew your name. I don't know.

Y/n: Well... you know. I don't like to talk about it much....

You had to come up with some sort of lie to get out of this.

You looked down before continuing.

Y/n: My mom died when I was very young and I don't remember her. My father would always blame me for her death.

This was all true, you had it hard.

Y/n: He wasn't the best role model and I had gotten into quite a bit of trouble growing up. Um... Usually my dad wasn't there, and when he was he would um...

You looked up at Izuku's worried face, with tears growing in your eyes, daring to fall down your cheek.

Y/n: On the rare occasion that I did see him, he would beat me senselessly. He, most of the time drunk, took his anger out on me... And I didn't have anywhere to go.

Your voice cracked at the memories full of pain at the hands of your father.

Midoriya: I am so sorry that you had to go through that.

Y/n: I didn't go to school much, which is probably why you don't remember me. I was walking the wrong way one day and ran into a warpgate. He was doing some undercover deals or whatever. I didn't want to get involved but had fallen into the hands of some of his company.

You paused. More tears had streaked across your face.

Y/n: They didn't... They didn't like the idea of a little girl snooping around in their business. So they tried to take care of me.

By now more tears were flowing unintentionally.

Y/n: um... Thankfully I was able to get away, with just a few injuries. I went home, praying... that my father wasn't. And when I got there, he wasn't... But none of his stuff was there.

You grieved the fact that this was true.

Y/n: He had left and stole all of my savings and hidden money. I wasn't able to keep up with rent and all that so I had to move out. I had nowhere to go... On the streets, people aren't kind and, despite my tryings, I ran into a lot of trouble. The warpgate that we saw today and Shigaraki, the one with the hands, I would see them around a lot.

You were holding back many tears.

Midoriya: Y/n, you are so strong.

You wiped your tears.