13. This was a bad idea

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Who's at the door?" Angie questions from the couch.

"No one!" I shout out to her. "Naomi look, you're right I kinda don't want anything to do with you but-" I was cut of by Angie walking up beside me. I could hear her angry breathing on my shoulder.

"Get the fuck out Naomi! We don't want you here! You ruined Y/N's life and when you ruin her life you ruin mine as well so get the hell out!" Angie yells. Naomi startles and looks over at me. I just nod before closing the door in her face.

"What did she want? And why is she here at fucking midnight on new years?!" Angie asks clearly still mad.

"Calm down Angel, she just wanted to become friends again"

"FRIENDS!? I knew she's stupid but GOD DAMN!"

I laugh at her gesture. Then I hear a notification on my phone, I check to see that it's my beautiful girlfriend.

Texts from today 00:19
Ariana: meet me at the big rock outside the bakery.

Y/N: well happy new years to you too! I'll be there as soon as possible babe

She didn't text anything more then that. I had a bad feeling about this. She didn't call me babe, baby or anything that's very unlike her. I had to know what was going on and I was so scared that I had done something bad, I didn't know what it could be.

I told Angie about the text before walking out the door and getting in my car and making my way there. Thoughts raced through my head, what the hell is it that she wants to talk about? When I get there I see her car already parked there and I practically run out towards the rock.

It's a beautiful nights, all stars and fireworks, it starts to calm down though. I see a tiny woman with a beautiful high blonde ponytail sitting on the rock, I could smell her amazing smell all the way from where I was standing looking at her. I remembered she wanted to talk so I quickly made my way to her.

"Hey baby" I smiled leaning into a kiss but she pulls away and my face instantly turns confused.

"Don't call me that Y/N" she says looking deep in my eyes. She looks hurt.

"Why? What's wrong Ari?" I ask.

I see her eyes get glossy and I instantly feel super bad, I don't know for what but I do. "I knew this was a bad idea"

"A bad idea? What do you mean? Our relationship?"

"Yes, our relationship Y/N! How could I be so stupid! You and that GIRL!? How could you!?" She began to cry and when I tried hugging her she stood up. I stood up as well and looked at her confused.

"Who?"

"The girl who kissed you in the storage room! Haven't you seen? It's everywhere on social media!"

"You told me not to read anything there"

"Oh my god Y/N! I genuinely trusted you, but you still talk to her?"

"What? No!"

"What was she doing at your house just 15 minutes ago then? Yeah, paparazzi are everywhere"

Fuck. "Oh Ariana, she randomly just showed up and asked for forgiveness! Nothing happened I promise, I would never hurt you ari" I almost teared up myself.

"How can I trust you?"

"I-... uhm..." I didn't really know myself until, "you can go through my phone, I swear to god I haven't talked to her since here! Check it" I unlocked my phone then handed it to her. She looked through it, I couldn't she what she was looking at but I knew that I don't have a single secret that she doesn't know about.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have assumed" her lips turned into a smile before hugging me. I hugged her back tightly.

"But uhm... Ariana I-..." I started when we pulled back. I looked down at the ground.

"What is it?"

"I still... our relationship might still be a bad idea... I mean we've been trying so hard but it never really works out"

"It does, everytime we've gotten back together, haven't we? We resolve our issues" she looked nervous.

"I know but still... I'm scared of hurting you, maybe we should just... be friends?" I asked. I was very nervous asking that and sad but I had to.

"Oh..." was her only reaction.

Fuck, was this a bad idea?
_______________

A/N
Ooooo dramaaaaa!! I'm thinking of making this story 20-21 chapters in total, what do you all think? Should I make it longer? Shorter? No not shorter but what do you guys think?

Thank you all for everything love you all! Please comment and vote!