tolerate it (requested)

a while ago someone sent me a harry fic, and asked me to write it for taylor so this is very similar to that if you've ever read it. I cannot remember the name of the fic but i do know the fic was inspired by tolerate it hence the title.

If anyone knows who wrote it let me know so i can give the correct inspiration thingy. I lost the link a while ago but i had screenshots so idek.

also i didn't involve the smut... i promised myself i wouldn't write smut in this book, SORRY. I may post it on pretty women if i ever finish it 😍

anyways, enjoy!

In all her years of being married to you never once had Taylor ever felt neglected by you. The two of you were definitely very busy people with challenging schedules making it hard to find time for each other but in those times your love for Taylor never wavered and the both of you would find time for each other

This time however that was not the case.

Taylor knew work had been stressing you out, and all she wanted to do was make you feel better. But you were letting the stress get to you and by default it was affecting Taylor too as you began to make her feel invisible.

When you came home, usually Taylor, when on tour breaks would be cooking dinner or doing something around the house, maybe even writing some songs. You would sneak up behind her and wrap your arms around her so she was perfect cocooned within you, you would place a million sweet kisses on her face and lips until she wriggled her way out of your grip to ask you about your day. You would tell her all about your day while setting the table for her as she serves up dinner. Your daughter Ivy would come bounding down the stairs and crash into your legs before you would lift her into your arms and smother her with kisses as well. You loved your girls like that always.

Until one day you came home, headed straight upstairs, only acknowledging Taylor to say you'll be down for dinner soon. During dinner you asked Ivy about her day and what she got up to. You hardly even acknowledged Taylor, crushing her heart into a million little pieces.

After dinner you went straight back upstairs to the bedroom, got ready for bed and lied there pretending to sleep, although that did not fool Taylor, she had been around long enough to know when you were actually asleep, however she left it and decided just to get into bed with you, however you shrugged her off and inched further away when she tried.

The first night it happened Taylor thought maybe you had just had a bad day, but after a few days she was beginning to wonder what it was she did to make you treat her like shit. However she decided not to confront you about it, surely it couldn't last forever.

It was now the end of the week and Taylor had put up with this all 4 nights prior to tonight, she hoped that because the weekend was coming up maybe today would be better.

She made her way to the hallway as you entered the house. You noticed her immediately and gave a quick smile. At least you acknowledged her today.

"Hi sweetie, how was your day?" she asked softly as she went to hug you, however the hug didn't last very long as you pulled away and began walking to the kitchen, placing your stuff down on the way.

"It was pretty shit," you replied with a dry chuckle. "but hey at least it's the weekend," you sighed grabbing a glass of wine out of the fridge and filling a wine glass to the brim. You then took a rather large sip and placed the bottle back in the fridge.

It's fine I didn't want any, Taylor thought to herself as she watched you walk to the living room and take a seat on the lounge the two of you would usually sit together in talking about each of your days.