party invitations, 2

so i've decided to make this a series where i just go through certain events in Taylor's life, or made up different events so lmk if there's any specific events you would like! also i think this series very much relates to yoyok. especially the bridge.

this is dedicated to cowboylikequinn
who read the first part i think a few thousand times. 😝

8 months after you two declared your love for each other Taylor was ready to release her self titled debut album. The day it was released you and Andrea threw her a little surprise party where you all listened to her album.

To say you were proud of her was an understatement, you were beyond proud of everything that led to this moment for her. As you listened to the album, smiles were bright and tears were shed. Taylor held your hand so tightly, the excitement was palpable. Andrea, with a proud smile, captured the joyous moments on camera, ensuring to preserve the memories of this special day.

After two months of dating, Taylor got the courage to tell her mum about the two of you.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

flashback:

You and Taylor had spent the weekend together, you had taken her to a lookout to see the sunrise much to her dismay when she was awoken at 4 am, however it was all better when you showered her with your love and many kisses.

As the sun painted the sky with hues of orange and pink, Taylor's initial grogginess transformed into pure delight. The shared moments and sweet kisses made the early wake-up call worth it.

Later that day, as you both lay in your room, Taylor was cuddled into your side her head essentially buried into your neck. The warmth of the morning lingering, Taylor took a deep breath.

"I think I want to tell my mom," she said nervously "I've been thinking about it a lot, and I don't want to hide this part of my life. I love you, and I want her to know that. And I know she loves you, I'm just worried about what she'll think," she explained as you twirled her curls around your finger listening intently to what she was saying, showing her support.

"I do think your mom will be fine, but this is your decision my sweet. You don't have to rush it, but if you're ready then I'll be here to support you, forever and ever," you reassured her, your eyes filled with affection.

Taylor nodded, her fingers tracing absentminded patterns on your thigh. "I want to, today," she decided.

When you dropped her home that afternoon she told her mom. Andreas response was "Darling, your happiness is what matters to me the most. If Y/N makes you happy, then I'm happy too. And to let you in on a little secret, I knew my darling,"  the two of them laughed and hugged and cried that night. Taylor called you that night in tears, very happy tears.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

"Do you know how proud of you for everything you've achieved this year?" you said as the final song faded out. "I mean I've really only known you this year, but since the beginning of our friendship, then our relationship, you my sweet Tay have become so so strong, and you are the most special person in my life. I am so proud of you for this, proving everyone wrong and all"

Taylor's eyes glistened with gratitude, and she nestled closer, her head finding its place on your shoulder. "Thank you, Y/N. Having you by my side makes all of this even more special. I'm so happy you're my best friend and girlfriend, my soulmate." she said placing a soft kiss on your lips.