"Mi Cha~!!" Two familiar voice called out.

"Neh?(Yes)" I asked as I turned around to see two of my bestfriends.

"So how's Taehyung-ah?" Miyoung asked.

"Ask him." I said as I pointed to Taehyung who was behind me, eating saeoo snek.

"Do you want some?" He asked as he held out the saeoo snek. (saesook snek is shrimp crackers/chips in Korea)

"No, thank you." I responded before letting out a sigh.

"Well someone's grumpy." Taehyung teased and poked my arm continuosly.

"I'm not grumpy.." I said as I glared at him.

"Ok then. Mi Cha is not grumpy!" He said and raised his hand, as if to say he surrenders.

"Sooo~ Taehyung! How did it go?" Soojong asked.

"Badly. Very badly." He responded before eating more saeoo snek.

"We're sorry~" Miyoung and Soojong said in unison as they both did a peace sign.

"It's okay. At least I got experience it, right?" He said before chuckling nervously.

"Mi Cha!" A voice called out from behind Miyoung and Soojong.

I squinted my eyes to get a better look of the person running towards us.

And to my surprise, it was Jonghun. Not the raging Jonghun, but the normal one.

"Hey?" I greeted as I tilted my head.

"I'm just here to say sorry..For everything. Not for beating up pretty boy though." He said before glaring at Taehyung.

"Yah! I'm not the pretty boy here! You are! I'm not some guy, roaming around, getting girls here and there." Taehyung defended.

"Tch. Mind your own business, alien." Jonghun growled at Taehyung.

And soon, they looked like two dogs growling at each other.

"Aish..Just get it over with." I said as I mentally facepalmed and sighed.

"I'm sorry that I got angry at you. Everyone makes mistakes and instead of hearing the good news that you and him aren't actually..'That', I got mad. Sounds weird, huh?" Jonghun said and scratched the back of his neck as he chuckled nervously.

Wait a minute. Jonghun, the cassanova president, is becoming a kind guy? IMPOSSIBLE.

Well, it is possible, but what's with the sudden change?! I am so confused with what's happening now.

But I guess, everybody changes in the weirdest moments, don't they?

"Ani(No), it's okay. Cassanova presidents makes mistakes too. And it's okay, it's natural to be mad at someone who lied to you. So, I'm sorry." I said as I dipped my head into a bow.

"Yah, you too." I muttered as I slapped Taehyung's back while my head was still dipped into a bow.

"Do I have to?" Taehyung whined.

"Yes." I answered almost immediately and soon, Taehyung also dipped his head into a bow.

After a few seconds, Taehyung and I rose our head up, straightening our body.

As I looked up to look at Jonghun, his eyes were widened and his mouth was formed like a small letter 'o'.

"Jonghun?" I waved my hand infront of his face to get his attention, and it did.

"O-oh sorry, I just thought about how kind you are." Jonghun said as he planted a gentle smile on his face.

He can smile like that?! Well, ladies and gentlemen, a cassanova can smile as innocently as a young boy.

"Oh well. I have to go~ A lot of girls are waiting in line for my company. See you later!" He turned aroud and winked at me before running off.

"He's.."

"Still.."

"A cassanova.."

Taehyung,Miyoung,Soojong,and I all sighed in unison as we facepalmed ourselves.

"Oh well, we better get going too~ See ya Mi Cha and Taehyung~!" Soojong bid a goodbye before grabbing Miyoung's arm and dragging her away.

"BYE MI CHAAA AND TAEHYUNG~!" Miyoung yelled as she got dragged further and further away by Soojong.

"I guess we should get going too." Taehyunh muttered.

"Yep! Oh yeah, about the the strawberry farm--" As I was about to ask a question, Taehyung cut me off.

"My grandmother's bestfriend's strawberry farm is in Geochang so pack up. We're going to have a long journey! And don't worry, I'll handle the 'if she knows if I died or not' problem~" He said and patted my head.

"See ya on Sunday~!!" He said before stealing a quick peck on my cheek before turning around and running off.

"....Y-YAH!! KIM TAEHYUNG! HOW DARE YOU STEAL A KISS LIKE THAT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs to make sure he heard it.

He stopped running and turned to me once again.

"I'M SORRY! YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!" He yelled back and grinned from ear to ear before running off again.

"Aish!! That..alien.." I growled before heading towards my house's direction.

[TIMESKIP TO SUNDAY]

*kring,kring,kring*

The sound of my alarm clock echoed in my ear.

"Urgh.." I groggily reached out for my alarm clock and turned it off.

Suddenly, a sudden knock came from my door. It can't be dad, he said he has work to do.

Is it a thief?!

"Mi Cha~!!" A familiar voice spoke from the other side.

Wait-- Is that Taehyung?! How did he get inside?!

I hurriedly rose up from my bed, not minding how I look, and slammed the door open.

"Taehyung-ah!! How did you get in here?!" I exclaimed.

"Your mom keeps spare keys in your plants' pots, remember?" He said as he held out the key and shook it in his palm.

"Anyway, why are you here?" I asked as I plopped back to bed.

"You don't remember? We're going to the strawberry farm!" He exclaimed happily as he danced around.

"Oh yeah..The strawberry farm. I remember packing my things but I don't remember picking something to wear." I answered in a husky voice.

"I'll help you get ready! So get up!" He said as he started to pull my ankle.

"Whyyyyy??" I groaned and whined at the same time as Taehyung continue to pull me by the ankle.
--------------
A/N: YAAAAY! I DID IT!! I DID A LOT OF RESEARCHING IN ORDER TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER~~ AND IT WAS FUNN~~

(In case you didn't know) Info:

Yes, V' grandmother's bestfriend has a strawberry farm.

No, it's not really in Gyeongju. I don't know where it is so I just chose a random place.

THAT'S ALL THE INFO I HAVE TO TELL YOU~!!! I HOPE U ENJOYED~!! AND I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

THERE'S GOING TO BE A LOT OF V AND MI CHA MOMENTS IN IT SOOOO STAY UPDATEDDDD~~ <3