sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs

Start from the beginning

"That's about as Abstract as a brick wall"

"Yeah, okay. Maybe we are talking about a real password"

Katherine raised an eyebrow at her a little. "Maybe?"

"Maya has a site that I cannot get onto"

Katherine nods. "Okay, I'll see what I can do"

"Okay," Spencer said and kissed her cheek.

Katherine was sitting outside at a table with Spencer beside her.

"If this is a real, I have no idea how Mona got it. But if it's fake, it's an insanely cruel thing to do to Emily. And look you don't have to do it if you don't want to"

"No, I'll do it. So after my practice?" Katherine asked.

"Yeah, after your practice works"

Katherine nodded her head, and kissed her cheek. "Okay," she said and started to get up.

Spencer pulled her back down to sit for a moment, and kissed her, Katherine kissed her back and pulled her a little closer by her knees.

But then Spencer's phone went off and she sighed and pulled away and grabbed her phone from her purse.

"What is it?" Katherine asked.

Spencer looked at her and then showed Katherine her phone.

-

Katherine was standing with others and had her arm wrapped around Spencer's waist, and they are talking about the text 'A' sent to Spencer. 

"Mona's almost gone? Gone where?"

Spencer shrugged her shoulders a little and leaned more into Katherine.

"The doctors at Radley want to send her to another hospital-- one with thicker bars," Hanna told them.

"How do you know that?"

"Wren told me"

"He did?" Spencer asked.

Katherine slightly rolled her eyes at the mention of Wren.

"What does he have to do with any of this?"

"He thought I should know. And he said that Mona's been passing her meds to a visitor"

"Lucas?" Emily asked.

"You're saying that the pills that Aria found in his bag might be for Mona?"

"I don't know Wren didn't tell me, so I didn't ask," Hanna said.

"And Hanna's next"

"I don't want to give anyone any of my blood I need all I got"

"My mom is handling it" Spencer said to Hanna.

"Wait a second. If they send Mona away. We're not gonna find out why she gave us Maya's site"

"If it really is Maya's site"

Katherine looked at the time and then the others. "I should get going to class, see you guys later"

"See ya," The three of them said.

Katherine was sitting next to Spencer on her couch with her computer in front of them.

"I'm usually pretty good figuring out passwords"

Katherine took a glance at her and smirked a little. "Sure you are"

Spencer lightly pushed her. "Oh, shut it"

Katherine chuckled and kissed her cheek. "But anyway, it's because most people don't want good passwords-- they want passwords they can remember. Passwords keep you from going in the front door. I like to look for an open window, something that allows you to get into the system and unlock things from the other side"

"Like a burglar"

"That's the idea"

Spencer then leaned her head onto Katherine's shoulder and watched her work on getting the password for the site.

Katherine was now sitting at the island with Spencer beside her, still trying to figure out an open window.

"These are deadly. I think I have had my carb allotment for the century" Spencer said and pushed the bowl of pretzels away.

"Well, put the pretzel down and cross your fingers"

Spencer then put the pretzel down and looked back at Katherine's computer.

"And we are in," Katherine said.

"You're kidding"

Katherine shook her head. "Nope," she said and hit play.

Spencer then took a glance at Katherine with a smile on her face and then looked back to the screen.

"Thank you," Spencer said and pulled her into a hug after watching the video for a few seconds.

Katherine hugged her back. "You're welcome"

Spencer then went back to watching the video, and Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's thigh.

"So this really is Maya's site"

Katherine nods a little and gives her thigh a gentle squeeze. "Yeah, it is. But we should wait for the others before we look at more"

Spencer nods her head and turns to face Katherine. "So what should we do now then?"

Katherine shrugs. "I don't know. What would you want to do?"

Spencer didn't say anything and just moved closer to her and kissed her. Katherine kisses her back and places her other hand on Spencer's leg, which Spencer moved Katherine's hand up higher on her thigh, and Spencer moved into Katherine's lap after a while.

Edited: no

{1285}