ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ

Rosewood, Pennsylvania

Katharine was sitting in Spencer's barn with the other girls, minus Alison because she hadn't shown up yet. They were all laughing and passing out a cup and taking sips from it. They also had the radio blasting some music. Then the power and radio turned off.

"Whoa, what happened?" Emily asked.

Aria grabbed a flashlight and turned it on, so they all could see.

"It must be the storm," Spencer said lighting some candles that are on the table.

Then something creaked outside on the wood of the barn.

"Something's out there" Aria whispered.

The barn door then slowly opened and the girls all turned to the door

"Guys?"

They all stood up from where they were sitting and started to walk to the opened barn door. When they were a few inches away from the door glass shattered which made them all jump and gasp.

"Gotcha!" Alison said jumping in the doorway and making all of them scream.

"Jesus Alison!" Katherine said placing a hand over her heart.

"That's so not funny, Alison," Spencer said.

"I thought it was hilarious, girlfriend"

"Ali, did you download the new Beyoncé?" Hanna asked sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, not yet"

"I'm loving her new video"

"Maybe a little too much, Em," Alison said.

Katherine rolled her eyes and slightly glared at Alison when she was looking.

Alison picked up the cup they were drinking from and handed it to Aria. "Your turn"

"All right," Aria said and took the cup and took sips from it.

"Be careful, Aria. Take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets"

"Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close" Alison said looking at all five of them. "Drink up"

Katherine shook her head and looked at Alison. "Does it keep us close"

The other four girls looked at Katherine shocked and confused on why she would say that.

Alison glared slightly at her. "Yes, it does"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "Yeah highly doubt that"

"Okay, what has gotten into you lately?" Alison asked.

"Nothing, just saying"

Alison gave her a look but shook it off. "Anyway drink up everyone"

-

In the middle of the night, Katherine heard someone get up and walk out so she sat up and looked around and saw it was Alison who left. So Katherine got up from where she was sleeping and quietly walked out and followed Alison. She followed her to the rock where people like to go.

And when she saw the guy Alison was meeting her jaw dropped, she knew she should leave but she didn't want to, for one making a noise and they catch her or two because she finally found out her Alison was seeing.

After staying there a while, she saw Alison start to leave so she followed her.

"So into older taken guys, I see"