sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs

Katherine walked into Spencer's house cause Spencer wanted to talk to her, and she saw Hanna and Spencer at the Island looking at Spencer's computer.

"Hey"

Spencer turned to face her and got off the stool. "Hey," she said and then looked at Hanna and handed her computer over to her. "Can you give us a few minutes, I need to talk to Kat"

Hanna nodded her head and grabbed the computer and then walked upstairs.

Katherine looked at Spencer confused. "What's up?"

Spencer waited for Hanna to go upstairs. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Katherine tilted her head to the side. "Tell you what?"

Spencer sighed a little and took out her phone and showed Katherine what 'A' sent her last night. "That"

Katherine looks at her phone and then back to Spencer. "I- I just didn't want to worry you"

Spencer ran a hand through her hair and bit her bottom lip a little, to keep herself from crying. "Kat... This-- this isn't right"

"I know, but I'm used to it"

"You aren't staying there anymore," Spencer told her looking into her eyes.

"Spencer--"

Spencer shook her head and wiped a tear from her. "No. Kat, you are not staying there anymore. I mean it"

Katherine sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Spence, I'm not 18 yet so technically I can't move out yet, without my dad having a fit and getting the cops involved"

Spencer hugged her back and placed her head in Katherine's neck. "When you turn 18 and haven't found a place yet, stay here"

Katherine started to play with Spencer's hair. "Do you even think already kinda living together is a good idea"

Spencer shrugs a little. "I don't know, I mean do you not want to?"

"No, I do, but how would your parents even react?"

"I could just make up a lie"

Katherine nods a little. "Okay, but anyway I need to get back to work"

Spencer then moves her head from Katherine's neck and looks up at her, and then kisses her. Katherine kisses her back and then pulls away a few seconds later.

"I love you"

Katherine kisses her forehead. "I love you too," she said and walked out of Spencer's house.

Spencer ran a hand through her hair and wiped her eyes before looking at the stairs and saw Hanna emerging down.

Katherine was getting out of her jeep when Spencer walked up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine looked at her and smiled and walked up to her. "Hey," she said and gave her a quick kiss.

Spencer then pulled her for another longer kiss. Katherine placed her hands on Spencer's waist and pulled her closer.

"So, um... I have sort of an Abstract computer question, and I was wondering if you could help me with it" Spencer said and rested her forehead against Katherine's.

"Yeah. What's the question?"

"Well, I was wondering what's the best way to get around really tough password protection," Spencer said grabbing her hand and beginning to walk with her.