ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer in class while partly paying attention to Ella as she spoke.

"The author goes to great lengths to establish Hedda Gabler as a strong, proud woman, someone who could never live with the threat of being blackmailed. But Hedda was pushed to take a desperate action. And while she may have seen it as brave, we see it as tragic. What might really be tragic is if some of you don't start taking some notes. Sorry. Senior year is not all about skipping classes and dancing for the security cameras at Walmart. That's what, your weekends are for. You might also want to research some of his other plays. And see how they were received at that time..."

Emily then suddenly stood up from her chair.

"Emily, is everything all right?" Ella asked looking at her.

"C-can I be excused?" Emily asked but didn't wait for her to respond and grabbed her bag and walked out of the room.

Katherine looked at Emily, then at Ella before getting up herself and going after Emily.

"Wait, what's going on?" Hanna asked the others, once she saw them going after Emily.

Katherine didn't say anything and just followed Emily into the bathroom.

"Em, what's the matter?"

"Hey, talk to us," Spencer said.

Emily then handed Aria the necklace with teeth on it.

"What is that?"

"Are those teeth?"

"Yes, what else would they be Aria. Beads?" Katherine asked with a little sarcasm.

Spencer gave her a slight look, before shaking her head and looked at the teeth necklace in her hands.

"Please just get rid of it," Emily told them.

"Are they Alison's?"

"My god, I can't breathe"

"It wasn't enough to steal her bones, now we're gonna get pieces of her delivered to us?"

"Guys, there probably aren't even human," Spencer told them.

Katherine looked at her. "Spence they are real"

"Yeah. They're totally human!"

Spencer looked at Katherine and then at Hanna. "How do you know?"

"Because I worked at a dentist's office, Spencer"

"Kyleigh, works at a dentist's office," Katherine said crossing her arms over her chest.

"For two days, answering phones"

"Yeah, and there were teeth everywhere even the friggin' bathroom key was shaped like a cuspid"

"You must not have been paying attention, became they are everywhere Spencer," Katherine said taking a glance at her.

Before Spencer could respond they heard voices approaching and they went into a stall.

"Guys, real or not, this 'A' is working overtime to frame us. First the call to Emily from Spencer's phone,  then the cemetery photo, and now--" Aria said once they were all in the stall.

"It's all my fault"

"Em, stop" Hanna said to her.

"No. That whole night is like a black hole. I still can't figure out how I got to Ali's grave"