ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs

(Skipping episode 13 of season 2 since it only goes back to 2008 when Alison was still there, but if anyone wants me to write the episode I will go back and write, but if not I won't go back to write it)

Katherine woke up and she quickly sat up, which made her head hurt worse she groaned placing her head in her hands.

"You might want to take it easy"

Katherine looked at who was talking and saw it was Jason. "How did I end up here? And how long has it been since anyone saw me?"

Jason sat down in front of her. "I was taking a walk in the woods and saw you in the water. And a month, no one has heard from you in a month or seen you in a month. You know you should really talk to Spencer, she has been freaking out"

"What? The water? I was a month? I missed a month? And um, is Spencer okay?"

Jason nodded his head. "Yeah, she's fine. Um, do you know how you got there?"

Katherine nods her head. "Yeah I think so"

"Then how?"

Katherine looked up at him. "I don't think I should say, it's dangerous for people to know"

"What's the worst that could happen? But look I won't tell anyone and no one will find out that you did"

"They will find out they always do"

Jason looked at her confused. "Who?"

Katherine sighed. "A"

"Who's A?"

"Someone who has been threatening me, and telling me to do things or my secrets will be revealed"

"Are you the only one getting these texts?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah," she said not wanting to say that her friends were also getting messages from A.

Jason nods. "Okay, well get some rest. I'll be in the other room if you need me"

Katherine nodded and laid back down and closed her eyes.

Katherine was standing outside of Spencer's house leaning against her jeep waiting for Spencer to get home.

When Spencer walked close to her house and saw Katherine then and she rushed over and wrapped her arms around her.

"Hey, you too," Katherine said wrapping her arms around her, pulling her close.

"Are you okay?" Spencer asked, not planning on letting go.

"Yeah, I'm fine"

Spencer sighed and moved a little so she could see Katherine's face. "I'm sorry"

Katherine looked at her confused. "For what?"

Spencer moved to wipe a tear from her eye. "For everything... I thought me breaking up with you would help keep you safer... But it didn't..."

"Spencer it's not your fault, okay?" Katherine said wiping more tears off of her face.

"But it is"

"No. Spence, it's not. Look I didn't plan on telling you this because I didn't want you to worry"

Spencer looked up at her confused. "What are you talking about"

"A while back ago, 'A' knocked me out, and then a like a month or so ago when I had that cut on my eyebrow, well 'A' chased me"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Spencer whispered.

"You had too much on your plate and I didn't want you to worry about me more than you probably already do. And look I know you still think it is your fault that you thought by breaking up with me would keep me safer it's not I promise you"

Spencer sighed and placed her head in Katherine's chest. "I know but I can't help but think it is because I basically just gave you to 'A'"

"Well it's not and I'm gonna tell you that every day if I need to," Katherine said and started to play with her hair.

"Just so you know I'm not letting you out of my sight," Spencer said.

"So that means when I shower or use the bathroom you are going in there with me?" Katherine asked with a smirk.

"No. That would be kinda weird"

"True, but just saying if you wanted to watch take a shower I wouldn't mind"

Spencer groaned at what she said. "Shut up"

"What I'm being serious"

Spencer shook her head and pulled out of the hug and dragged her to go inside her house.

-

When they walked inside Spencer turned to her. "Later I'm gonna go meet the girls, and I don't want to leave you alone"

"I can go to Rowan's I need to see her anyway"

"And you are gonna spend the night there right?"

Katherine nods. "Probably," she said and walked closer to Spencer and placed her hands on her cheeks. "Look, I know your worried about leaving me alone but I will be fine"

Spencer looked into her eyes. "How do you that for sure?"

"I don't, really but I will be more cautious from now"

"I know you will, I just don't trust 'A' because 'A' might do something like this again"

"So, you're saying you technically want me to stay with you?" Katherine asked.

Spencer nods. "Me, Rowan, or one of the other girls. Or one of staying at your house"

"Fine, I'll only just do it for you"

Spencer smiled and looked into her eyes and then to her lips and then leaned up and kissed her placing her hands on Katherine's waist, Katherine kissed her back and kept her hands on Spencer's cheek.

Katherine just walked into Rowan's apartment, since Rowan gave her keys to it when she moved in.

"Rowan?"

Rowan came out of her room, and once she saw Katherine she rushed up to and hugged her. "Where the hell have you been?"

Katherine sighs and hugs her back. "I wish I could tell you, but I can't"

Rowan held her close. "Why can't you tell me?"

"It's better that you don't for now. But I promise I will tell you eventually"

Rowan nods. "Okay"

Spencer and Katherine are back together,  and probably gonna stay like that. And just wondering for those who want a spicy scene between Spencer and Katherine, should I do it in season 3 when Spencer actually loses her V-card of before?

Edited: no

{1020}