ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ

Katherine was sitting on Spencer's bed with Spencer, Hanna, and Emily while Aria was sitting at the window in Spencer's room.

They were looking at Spencer's computer trying to figure out this code Spencer got from tutoring Toby.

"Okay, so your sister's pregnant? How'd that happen?"

"It's where a mommy and daddy love each other very much and they have a kid and there you go pregnant," Katherine said.

Spencer rolled her eyes lightly and hit Katherine in the shoulder. "Shut up"

Katherine looked over at her with a smirk. "Why don't you make me"

Spencer mouthed opened like she was gonna but then closed it and looked back to her computer with a little blush on her cheeks.

"Well, it's not really a how question. It's more of a why question" Emily said.

"Well, I mean, I guess Melissa could have gonna all maternal but I doubt it"

Katherine sighed and laid down and placed her head on Spencer's leg. Spencer looked down at Katherine for a moment and then back to her computer.

"ah! This is so creepy"

"Where are they now?" Emily asked.

"Philadelphia. Shopping"

"What do you think that means?" Hanna asked.

"I don't know, but Toby wanted us to have it. There. It's in Braille, so..." Spencer said pulling it up on her computer and bringing the paper that had the hidden message on it.

Aria looked over and leaned more closer like she was trying to get a look.

"You want to see this, Aria?"

"No. I can see just fine from here"

"The first letter's a B," Spencer said writing down the letter and then looking back at the paper and then her computer screen. "A, it's an A"

"I think it's gonna tell us who A is"

"D?" Spencer said and wrote it down.

"B-A-D"

"Bad," Hanna said.

Spencer sighed a little. "That's the whole message? Bad?"

"I doubt it you probably did it wrong," Katherine said.

Spencer looked at her for a moment and then back to her computer screen.

"What's it supposed to mean?"

"It means you got punked. Toby doesn't trust us. I don't blame him"

Katherine her head. "No, we wouldn't punk us"

"Yeah, I don't think he'd mess with us like this" Emily added.

"You'd be surprised what people are capable of"

Katherine rolled her eyes at what Aria said, and just ignored her and looked back at Spencer's computer.

"You guys, we have to figure this out. This might be a joke, but it could be something real" Spencer said taking glances at each of them.

"Well, look, either way, Toby's not the enemy"

Aria then got up from where she was sitting and grabbed her things. "You know what, guys? I'm gonna go" she said and then walked out of Spencer's room and out of her house.

Katherine yet again rolled her eyes at her.

"What was that all about?" Spencer asked.

"How should I know?"