ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ

Katherine walked into Aria's room with the others, with some takeout, and magazines.

"Hey," Spencer said leaning down to take an earbud out of her ear.

"Hmm. What are you doing?"

"An intervention"

Katherine moved to Aria's desk and leaned back against it.

"We brought takeout and rag mags," Emily told Aria while placing the magazines on the bed.

"But you cannot have any of those until you get out of these sweats," Hanna said and patted Aria's leg.

Aria sat up more in her bed. "Why, what's wrong with these?"

"Nothing. Except they're starting to graft against your skin"

"Well, they're comfy"

"Yeah, so are mom jeans and platform flip-flops"

Katherine shook her head. "Sweats are more comfy"

"Plus, how are we gonna help you choose a homecoming dress? If you don't try some on for us?"

"Oh, that's easy. I'm not going"

"What do you mean you're not going?" Hanna asked.

"I mean come on it's homecoming it will be fun," Katherine said to Aria.

Spencer took a glance at Katherine and looked back to Aria. "Yeah, you can't just not go"

"What are you doing instead?"

"I don't know, I guess I'll just, read these and then inhale a gallon of Chucky Monkey"

Katherine then moved closer and was now standing beside Spencer looking at Aria.

"Hey, look, cutting yourself off from the rest of your life is not gonna help your parents. And besides they still might work it out" Spencer said and saw in the corner of her eye how close Katherine was to her now.

"They're barely speaking to each other"

"People get angry. They blow up. Doesn't mean it's over"

Katherine looked over at Emily. "Sometimes it does. And they didn't blow up"

Hannah nodded her head. "Yeah, not because he missed their anniversary. He slept with one of his students"

Katherine gave Hanna a look. "Hanna"

Hanna looked at Katherine and then at Aria. "Sorry"

"I'm just saying. Things can look over on Friday. And by Monday all is forgiven. Some things just take time"

Aria nodded her head a little. "Yeah, maybe"

"Okay, so you're coming. Come on" Spencer said and gently pulled Aria's legs off her bed.

Katherine moved out of the way so they wouldn't bump into her.

"I'll think about it," Aria said getting up and walking over to her desk and sat in the chair.

"Well, if you're not coming can you at least cast an absentee ballot?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and scoffed a little, while Spencer grabbed a chair and pulled it closer, to where the takeout is.

"What? I need her vote"

"Hanna, stop already. You've got homecoming queen locked down" Spencer said in a kind of annoyed tone.

"Really? You can rig the election?"

"Sorry, I have enough to do already, thanks. I'm head of the committee. Half of which is out sick with the flu. So I'll be restocking the ice and refilling the hummus bowl. And trying to look cute for my first official date" Spencer said as she sat down.