ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ

Katherine was sitting on her bed at home putting her shoes on when someone came into her room.

"Am I still taking you to that stupid dance?" Daniel asked.

Katherine looked up at him. "No, you don't need to go come"

"Good because I don't want to anyway, it's stupid, and plus I don't want to see you making out with that girl of yours"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "She has a name"

Daniel glared at her and took a step closer to her. "Don't roll your eyes at me and I don't care if she has a name, I call her whatever the hell I want, now get out of here before I decide to beat you"

Katherine nodded. "Yes, sir," she said and got up and grabbed her things and hurried out of the house and into her jeep and drove to school.

Katherine walked into school and up to her locker when Spencer came up to her.

"Hey, morning"

Katherine looked over at her and smiled. "Morning"

Spencer then leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Are you still going to the father-daughter dance?"

Katherine shrugs. "Probably not, my dad can't make it because he isn't feeling well"

"Please, I want you there even though your dad can't come"

Katherine sighs. "You are just gonna keep begging until I say yes aren't you?"

Spencer nods her head. "Yeah, I am"

"Fine I'll be there"

Spencer smiles and kisses her cheek again. "Yay"

Katherine chuckles and shakes her head and closes her locker. "You are such a kid sometimes"

"Maybe, but you know you love me"

"Yeah, I do," Katherine said and kissed her.

Spencer smiled and kissed her back.

Katherine is now outside school with the others (minus Emily since she wasn't there yet). She was leaning against one the pillars.

"Do Mom and Dad know you're watching murder movies? Bet that would kill them to find out A" Spencer read off the 'A' message and moved to stand beside Katherine.

"Is 'A' talking about the NAT video?"

"Of course, 'A' knows we have their cell phone"

"You guys get that text from 'A'?" Emily asked walking up to them.

"Yes, and now Melissa's threatening to kill our parents"

"Well she can kill mine well my dad and brother" Katherine mumbled, but only Spencer heard.

"I already told you. Melissa can't be A"

"Alison was getting texts from the law firm your sister interned at"

"Yes, but she explained that. Melissa wanted Ali to leave Ian alone" Spencer told them.

Katherine then moved her arm around Spencer's waist and rested her hand on her hip and pulled her closer. Spencer smiled a little and leaned into her.

"So what? What I got chased by a hobo for nothing?"

"At least you weren't chased by A" Katherine mumbled.

Spencer heard her and gave her a really look.

Katherine looked back at her and shrugged. "Just saying" she whispered to her.