ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ

Katherine was in Emily's room, she and Spencer were helping Emily find her chemistry book she needed for school.

"Is my chemistry book over there?"

"Uh, I don't see it," Spencer said looking out the window where Toby's mailbox was destroyed.

"That's because you are not looking," Katherine said.

Emily looked over at Spencer and saw her looking out the window. "It's probably in the room, Spence, not the front yard"

"What happened to the Cavanaughs' mailbox? Somebody hit it?"

"It's not the first time. And I'm sure it was an accident. Every time I come home, Toby's out there cleaning up some new mess and please don't say he deserves it"

"I wasn't gonna say that," Spencer said looking over at Emily, and then looked to the floor and saw a book under a chair. "Is that it?"

Emily looked where Spender was pointing. "Oh, thanks," she said and went to go pick it up.

"Do you still think that somebody framed him?" Spencer asked turning to look at them.

Katherine shrugged and nodded. "It's a possibility"

"Toby? Do we really wanna have this fight right now? I have to save up some of my energy for swim practice" Emily said.

"We're not on different aides anymore, Em. I mean, I know what it feels like to have somebody say that you did something when you know that you didn't"

"Are you talking about the bracelets?"

"I'd never seen that bead lady before that day and yet she had my name written on one and Kat's name written on the sales receipts"

Emily sighed. "We should go, we're gonna be late," she said and grabbed her bag after putting stuff in there.

"I owe you an apology. Seriously, you believed that he was innocent from day one and I jumped down your throat. I said some... really heinous things about Toby"

"You should apologize to him... not me," Emily said grabbing her other bag and walked out of her room.

Katherine took a glance at Spencer before getting her stuff and also walking out of Emily's room.

Katherine was sitting with Spencer, Emily, and Hanna in the library while Hanna was lying on her stomach on a couch flipping through a magazine fast.

"Are you reading that fast or fanning yourself?" Spencer asked looking at Hanna with a somewhat confused face.

"What? Um, sorry"

Hanna then started to get up from where she was lying.

"Where are you going?"

"Um, I left my lip gloss in the history stack. Gotta find it" Hanna said and walked over to where she supposedly left her lip gloss.

Katherine was walking beside Spencer with Emily on Spencer's other side, and they were walking down the hall.

"What is the point of a swim-off? Why would the coach put you against each other before a meet?" Spencer asked not really understanding it.

"She's using our combined times to choose anchor and right now, we're tied"

"Well, you'll change that"

"Maybe not, she wants it more," Emily said.

"Emily... You want it more. And it is okay to admit that"

"Yeah Em, and plus she just wants to be better than you which would never happen because you are way better at it then her, and you will change that because you will get it," Katherine told her.

The three then looked and saw a paper up about needing a tutor with their number attached to it.

"You guys know who that's for, don't you?" Emily asked.

"Toby?"

Emily nods her head.

"Well gonna go to practice so see ya," Katherine said and began to walk away.

Katherine was standing somewhat far from Spencer and Melissa but she could hear some of their conversation. But when Melissa walked away with Ian, Katherine walked up to her.

"You okay?" Katherine asked, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Spencer nodded her head and turned to face Katherine. "Yeah, just an argument with my sister"

"Spence, are you sure?"

Spencer nodded with a smile. "Yeah I'm sure, but we should head in soon, so we don't miss Emily"

Katherine sighed but nodded. "Okay"

Spencer and Katherine both walked inside and made it to where the inside pool is.

-

Katherine sat down next to Spencer who sat down next to Aria.

"When's Emily gonna jump in?" Hanna asked looking over at Aria, Spencer and Katherine.

"She's the anchor, she swims last 'cause she's the fastest"

Katherine then leaned her head on Spencer's shoulder and grabbed her hand, Spencer took a glance at her and then their hands and smiled and interlocked her fingers with Katherine's, and turned her attention back to the swim meet.

"Hey, remind me, which one's Lindsay and which one's Bridget?"

"Bridget's the one drinking from her purse," Hanna said turning to point at Bridget.

Caleb looked that way and then back to Hanna. "Thanks. I"'ll be right back," he said and then got up and walked over there.

"Why are we sitting with Caleb?" Aria asked.

"Why not?"

"Hanna he's like a stray dog, and sometimes they bite," Spencer said.

"Okay, well, he's had his shots," Hanna said to the three. "Go, Emily!" she said turning back to the meet.

"She's not swimming yet"

"I mean it still xwouldn't hurt for someone to say it" Katherine said.

When Emily jumped in the water Katherine turned her main focus on Emily. And once Emily made it to the end and won everyone who was there for Rosewood jumped up and cheered and clapped her hands.

Katherine walked out of the pool area with Aria and Spencer when Spencer stopped and looked straight ahead and saw Ian and Melissa.

"Um, you know what? I'm gonna take the long way home"

"Okay, I'll see you later" Aria said.

"Bye"

"Wait I'll walk you" Katherine said.

Spencer stopped and looked at her. "You don't have to do that"

"But I want to"

Spencer sighed. "I guess I can't stop you"

Katherine shook her head with a smile. "Nope that you can't"

Edited:  no

{1008}