William Gleefull (Ciphercest)

Start from the beginning

"Class, welcome our new student. Bill Pines, please sit down there, next to Mabel", the teacher said.

The new student was very good looking, with his blond hair and toned skin.

Mabel would probably try to sleep with him.

PoV Bill
I watched the kid with blue hair very carefully through the day.

He looked very cute.

"Hey, who's that?", I asked my neighbor, pointing at the boy.

"That's my annoying cousin, William. He's a pain in the ass", she explained.

"He seems smart", I replied softly.

"Not as smart as my twin, Mason", she huffed.

I don't think I like her.

At lunch Will was sitting at a table in the back, all alone.

I walked up to him.

"Hey, is this seat taken?", I asked with a smile. He looked at me blankly. Then quickly told me it wasn't.

"Don't you want to hang out with the cool kids? You seem to fit in with them", he said in more of a whisper.

I took out my lunch and shrugged.

"I don't know, you seem like better company", I replied.

We ate in an awkward silence.

"I'm sorry, I'm really boring, you can leave if you want to", William suddenly stated.

I raised an eyebrow. Damn, he had low self esteem.

"What do you do in your freetime? Do you like music?", I asked carefully.

"I read a lot and I play the violin", he replied and forced a smile.

"That's so cool! I play the piano and the electric guitar! Do you listen to classic music?", I tried to keep the talk going.

"I do, but only when my father is close. I actually like rock music and other stuff", he explained.

"Nice, me too! What's your favorite band or singer?", I asked.

"I like Citizen Soldier a lot. Oh, and Cloudy June!", Will said excited.

"I don't know those yet, can you tell me more?", I replied, actually interested.

The boy light up completely as he told me all about his favorite band and singer.

He was gorgeous, utterly beautiful.

Suddenly someone put their hands on my shoulders.

"William, stop it! Or do you want him to die out of boredom? Nobody wants to hear your stupid voice", the person stated.

I turned around and saw some people standing there. At the front the girl that sat next to me and someone who looked exactly like a male version of her.

That must be her twin.

William had stopped talking and he looked like he wanted to disappear.

"Bill, you don't have to waste your time with him, you can come with us", the girl continued.

I slapped her hand away.

"Actually I was talking to Will and I was enjoying it", I replied quickly.

Mabel huffed. "That's just because you don't know him, darling. Believe me, he's not worth your time", she said.

Will packed his stuff and stood up.