Announcement

Hello guys your author here 👋 hope you all are good and doing well.

Actually I want to ask you all something about some upcoming series. As you all know I am a little lazy and give all late updates. 🤧 .
But still you all are supporting some of you give me lovely comments also. I am glad that I getting this all

I really never think that I deserve this what you guys are giving. Thanks a lot for that.

Now coming to the main point .

Many of you giving request for scene  and all of them can't fit in this series . But I don't have a heart to say no to you. Because I think if you request something to me then you believe me that I can do it the best and I don't want to break your trust. So I am taking all of them.

Here the main announcement

I am gonna write a one shot series on bts. So you can give your opinions freely. For more specifically you can DM me your request and I will made a one shot on it .

NOTE - Don't ask smut and romantic scenes.

I can't do any smut or romantic writing. Because

First of all I don't like it. Or I will say I hate it . It so gross for me to even read so I will not gonna write it.

Second....no second reason I just hate it 😑

Move on .....

I am also gonna make a book on two BTS member as a surprise for one of my reader who always give me a lot of comments and motivation to write more .

And the book is centric to

JIN & YOONGI pure brotherhood story .

Till now I don't think about the names of book  . I will think about it later 🤧. Just want to tell you all.

- DM me for your request for one shot of BTS

Bye
Stay safe , stay healthy , be happy 💗💗

Lots of love ....