Reminder

Hello guys hope you enjoyed my story.

But I want a favour from you all .
I can see you guys read my story I like that when I see that 200-400 people read it but...
when it comes on voting it just 10-12 why?
If you guys like my story, enjoying it ...so what's the problem in voting & comment.
In every chapter I asked your comments and opinions, suggestion & you ignored that completely.There is no interaction between us whereas I want a healthy bond between me and my readers.
See you thought I am rude and all...but guys I am an artist.. an artist doesn't want any reward or prize just want love or appreciation for his/ her work can't you guys just give that. It not need any money. You just  click on vote button. I am waiting thinking that you guys need some time and now I give you enough chapters to trust me & to make a view about my story so please silent readers .

So do it guys . For next chapter I  atleast want half votes than the readers like if 200 people read it atleast reach 100 vote .  So yes guys you take that as your target .

Just half vote than the readers ok.

Sorry if I hurt someone or seem rude but try to understand my feelings also.

Thanks to all who are supporting me and vote & comment. Thanks a lot you all.

I love you all guys ❤️ support me and vote😉😘