Part- 31

After sometime both jm& Suga reach there.

Suga- see..I said you..now see we are here at 11:30 now what...what I do

Jm- hyung just sit and wait..you listen the term wait na..

Suga scoffed and sit there. Jm also sit there with him. Both sit in silence. They talk always in silence.
Suga don't like to talk much and jm is the correct person . He understands him , his silence.

At University

Teacher - go in principal room now..Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung took his bag and leave to principal room.

In office

Principal- so why you don't submit your project taehyung..

All Kim brothers are bright students . Rm and tae good in studies whereas Suga in sports. They gain a name, game for both themselves and school.

Tae- sir actually..I forgot to bring the project..

Principal sigh

Principal- Taehyung you know..these excuse can't help..

Tae nooded

Principal- give me Rm's no..

Tae have and the principal call Rm. Rm picked it in second ring.

Principal- Hello Mr. Kim talking..

Rm- Yes..who

Principal- Kim taehyung principal sir

Rm- oh.. Goodmorning sir ...( In mind - now what the new trouble this brat done ..)

Principal- goodmorning Namjoon.. actually I called you to talk about taehyung

Rm- Yes..tell me..did he done something wrong..

Principal- not much..but today he has to submit an assignment and he said that he forget it at home.. you know these excuses don't work here ...so if really forgot his assignment at home then can you send it here or else we have to give him a 0 grade .

Rm rubbed hi forehead and picked the file which is lying on the table.

Rm- I will..

Then he cut the call and leave to tae University.

Otherplace

Hello...

Hobi- hello..Jin hyung....

Jin- yes..hobi where are you..I am coming to your hospital...

Hobi- no hyung..( shout )

Jin- why... don't shout...

Hobi- I am not there hyung..today I have to come in xxx hospital as a head in a campaign..

Jin- ohh...are you busy there..

Hobi- my work is almost completed here..just 1 more hr.

Jin- ok..then I am coming there..after that we will leave together to jk University to pick it up..

Hobi ( chuckle)- I forgot about that bunny boy..and his today demand..

Jin- don't.he will sulk whole day...

Hobi- yeah yeah hyung ....

They cut the call . Jin drives to xxx hospital.