Part - 5

Let's see what happen 🤨

Preview

Soon the bell ring and they move on to their classes.

Move on -

The test end after one hour and the result will be declared after lunch.

Jk - what happen tae ....how your test gone.

Tae- I am dead today

Jk - relax tae ... Is your test not gone good.

Tae - ( almost crying) -  no Jk no I will  definitely fail in this test.

Jk - but why I mean I know you forgot about test but you studied it in class na...

Tae- actually I am not in class that day because I forgot to submit the assignment and I am standing outside the class.

Jk - oh.. ya i remember now bu..but what you answer to hyung..

Tae -  If hyung come to know that I fail in the test and not submit my assignment then.... ( Scared )

After lunch break in the class
Professor distribute papers but not of taehyung.

Prof.-  Kim taehyung take your paper from principal office.

Tae nooded

In principal office

Tae enter and get frozen seeing who is there.( Any guesses 😉 )

Sir-  come here Kim taehyung.

Tae slowly moved towards him

Sir - so Mr.Kim  I call you here because of taehyung..his performance is getting low day by day... You can see.

And show the test paper.
Seeing the paper Namjoon turned red and give a glare to tae.

Sir- I know he is a good student that's the reason I call you so you can focus on him ... 

Namjoon ( turned to tae ) - why you failed Kim taehyung ( stern face ) sending shivers to the younger.

Tae don't answer but soon his professor enter.

Prof -  actually sir he is not in class that day when I was teaching because he is punished outside the class.

Namjoon give a confusing look

Prof.-  he had not submit his assissment so I punished him.

Listening to this namjoon turns red and give tae a death glare.

Namjoon - sorry sir on behalf of him... I will make sure he take his studies seriously.....now can I take him home

Sir - yeah sure ..

Namjoon - get all your stuff and come in the parking...( With a cold yet stern voice)

Tae leave from there as fast as possible and wait in the parking.

Tae - now no can save me from hyung .. I will dead today....

He thinking this but come out of his thought by listening to his Hyung cold voice.

Namjoon- get into the car if you don't want to increase your trouble..

Tae get inside instantly.

In office

Suga thinks ' why joonie hyung leave all of sudden' then he try to call him but no answer to his call.
Suga - is everything right.. I think something is wrong I must have to see  them in home to check.

He leave after sometime telling his secretary to cancel all today meeting and heed to home

In home

Namjoon- what the hell going on in your mind you brat .. you want to insult me in front of others.. ( shout )

Tae is crying and not answer

Namjoon- I want only one thing from you  that is your study .. but no you want to insult me in front of others .. like see - his brother is so dull ' you want this..na..

A sudden sound enchoed in the room

Namjoon slap taehyung..

Tae on the floor rubbing his cheek.

Namjoon - remove your hoodie.. ( with cold voice ) 

Tae looked up in fear with tearful eyes

Tae - hyung i..i.. am s..sorry .. please forgive me... I will not do..i..it a..a.. again.. please..

Namjoon- ( holding his hand tightly ) - I will make sure you will not do it again you MR.FREAKING TAEHYUNG..  ( with very deep sound )

Which made tae to cry more and he flinched as the hold on his hand was very tight..

Tae- hyu.. hyung i am so..sorry.. please leave me .. ( crying ).

Namjoon - remove your damn hoodie... Shouts

Tae flinched and do what he said

Namjoon -  lay down ( with angry cold voice )

Tae lay down on bed facing his back to namjoon.but when he heard the sound of his Hyung unbuckling his belt his soul left his body.

Tae- hyu.. hyung i..am so..sorry .. please not that ...be...belt... please.

But that pleading goes in vein

soon the first stroke came on his back.
As soon as the belt made contact with the bare back of tae a loud Yelp hear in the whole mansion.

Tae- ahhhhh.... hyung....ah.. please ...

Namjoon- You ( stroke) have to ( stroke) think about ( stroke) this before ( stroke ) doing that ( stroke) ..

Tae-  I ..a..am.. sorry...hyung ....ahhh..pl.. please....stop....ahhhh......... Hyung..sorry..

Namjoon -  You will be very sorry taehyung. ( Soon the rain of stroke starting to come down )

Stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

Tae - ahhh...ouch.... Hyung.... ahhhhh... .sorry.... please....it....hurt..badly... please....so..sorry...

But no sign for stopping from rm.

Stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

Till now the back of the younger is now all bruised and even on some places it also start bleeding.

Tae - ahhh ... Hyung ple.. please ..St..stop...it to much... for me ..stop... please... it's...Hur... hurting...bad..badly...yoongi  hyung please save me (he shout with his last full forced )

Stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke stroke

- what's the hell is going on here
A sound came from the door

( Any guesses 🤨 )

................

Bye 👋

Vote for next part 😉 comment also