Part-15

So hello guys 😁 I am back again to bored you , I hope you guys don't get irritated.

So let's start

In Jeon Mansion

Jm pov

Hyung is completely right. I am doing to much with him but what can I do..I can't control when jk do these stupid things..ahhh...relax jm relax...but first I have to check on him...is he still sleeping....I really punish him to much...I am sorry my bunny..( guilt)

Jm was about to go to check him but he see jk is coming downstairs rubbing his eyes cutely but suddenly jk misbalanced at last 3 stairs.

Jk- ahhh...

He is about to fall but a strong pair of hand catch him. It is none other than our Jimmie 🤭.

Jm- are you alright jk ....did you get hurt somewhere show me( with concern)

Jk shake his head in no. And that's when jm concern change into anger.

Jm- what is this Junkook...how many times I told you be careful while coming downstairs.

Jk- sorry....hy.. hyung...

Jm- what sorry....how many times I told you... be careful while coming downstairs..

Jk- so.... sorry hyung...I will not do this again...( Teary eyes)

Seeing tears in his eyes jm felt guilty and he hug jk tightly.
Jk got startled with a sudden hug but he is to happy and hug him back.

Jm- I am sorry baby.... hyung punish you so much

Jk don't give answer

Jm- please kookie talk to me... I am really sorry.... please....I know I don't have to punish you ....I do stupidity...
Please sorry...

But when he don't hear any answer he pull jk out of his embrace...his heart skip a beat.....

End

Jk got unconscious. Seeing him like that jm got tensed. He pick him up in his arms and go straight to his room. He quickly call the doctor as hobi was not there and place jk on bed comfortably.

After 30 min.

Jm- is he ok.... doctor...

D- he is not ok Mr. Jeon , he has a high fever & he is very weak. Is he skiping his meals......I think he has a fever from past 1-2 days....why don't you give him med.  before..

Jm- I am sorry doctor...I don't know about that...I will take care of him now ( guilty)

After that doctor prescribed some medicine and tell jm to give that to jk on time, give 1 injection to jk and leave from there.

Jm - ( guilty) - what I have done...ohh God...my kookie has fever and I punished him.... without any proper reason....I don't even listen to him...I am sorry koo koo your hyung is not good...I am fail in this....I am sorry...I hurt you..

A tear roll down through his cheeks. He is feeling so bad seeing his bunny in that condition or that because of him. Jk is still sleeping because of the injection dose.

In Kim mansion

Suga- tae baby come here ...why are you mad at me...

Tae-( pout)- why you don't tell me that hyung is going...

Suga- you are sleeping that time.... that's why I don't wake you up

Tae- but hyung I want to talk to him...I want to say sorry to him ...he is mad at me..

Suga pov

When he is not mad at you. It's been 15 years and he still mad at you. I don't remember when the last time he talk to you normally but why you still have hope from him.

End

Tae- what are you thinking hyungie..

Suga- nothing........just leave that... now come with me

Tae- where hyungie

Suga- To meet kookie.... don't you want to go

Tae- yes.. yes..I want to go....I want....just wait I am coming in 5 min ...

He ran from there to get ready. Suga sigh it's very easy to pacify his tae bear.

Sorry guys 😅 for small chapter I  have a lot of work . Hope you guys understand.

I hope you guys enjoy it bye

👋👋🥰🥰

Guys atleast comment your favourite part or your suggestion.
🤟😘