Marriage.... but ours??

Start from the beginning

(I love this house so much

(I love this house so much. Pic is not mine got it from google).

" Ooo Swamy are you in the house. We are here. Is everything ready ".

When suddenly a man came from inside wearing dhothi. Anyone who sees him can tell he is a poojari of a temple.

" Namaskara  Arundathi ji ( ajjamma) please come inside. Me and my wife were waiting for you from morning ".

" I know Swamy and I thank you for what you are doing and I'm sorry that I am rushing you for this. This is very important ".

Tew and Knott just stood behind their ajjamma silently without saying anything.

" Oh is this Knott. Woow he has grown to be a very handsome young man ".

Ajjamma gave a side eye for Knott and he knew what had to be done. He knelt down and touched the feet and took ashirwaad (blessings) .

" Do live a long and happy life Knott ".

Said the poojari to him. He just nodded.

" How are you doing Parvati ( Swamy's wife) . How is your health ".

" Namaskara Arundathi I am doing good. And I certainly can tell that you are also doing good too huh ".

The ladies laughed.

" Ok Swamy can you both leave us three for a private discussion please ".

" Oh certainly. Come Parvati let's bring some coffee for our guests. Do make yourself home guys we will be back".

"Thank you Swamy. Tew and Knott please sit down on the sofa we have many things to discuss ok ".

They both sat on the and she sat on a single sofa. They both know that this is a very serious matter.

" First of all I want to ask you guys something ok answer correctly ok ".

They both nodded.

" Are you guys lovers ".

It was first an awkward silence but after that Knott cleared his throat.

" Yes we are lovers ajjamma. But please dont separate us. It's ok if you don't accept us ".

" That's the last thing I will my son. You are my grandson the heir of the Sherwas company. Now my another question. Do you want to marry Tew. Knott".

He just nodded and she asked the same questions to Tew also and he also nodded while he is blushing.

"Good now guys yesterday I had called Swamy and fixed today's date and time 4:00 for your marriage. Yes you guys are here because I want you to marry right now ".

The both of them are very shocked but in reality only Knott was shocked because this is planned by Tew himself itself.

" But right now. No one is here and I think Tew is not ready too why-