" why what happened" sumayya asked while maryam quickly openedher social media to check.

" sumi you should see this " maryam said with an horrified expression and passed her phone to sumayya who was confused.

Sumayya let out a gasp immediately she saw the screen which displayed a picture of her, ammar and eman .

It was a picture of them at the beach , it was one of the times when they went to have private family time together at one of the family owned beach resort.

She couldn't help but sigh in relief to the fact that eman's face wasn't showing and she was wearing her hijab .

The picture was of them walking along the side of the water , ammar was holding eman in his arms with her face hidden in his chest while he held sumayya's hand while looking at her with a loving smile and sumayya was laughing with her head thrown back.

The picture was saddled with the headlines :

ARCHITECTURAL BUSINESS MOGUL AND ONE OF ABUJA'S MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR ; AMMAR SHAGARI SEEN IN A PICTURE WITH A WOMAN AND YOUNG GIRL WHO ARE ASSUMED TO BE HIS WIFE AND CHILD.

There were different headlines with their picture all over , some even painted her as a gold digger with headlines like: Ammar shagari married to a nobody from the gutters.

Some even went as far to insult her looks and dressing.

" sumayya just calm down am sure ammar is already doing something about this" maryam said with a worrisome expression.

" it's okay , I'm just happy that eman's identity is hidden or else she might be in danger with all these people coming after us" sumayya said with a sigh while massaging her forehead.

" I mean it just feels weird" sumayya said while maryam smiled.

" perks of marrying an eligible bachelor, there a lot of girls crushing on your husband" layla said

" I'm sure they must be digging for information about me" she said , thankful that she made her life private even her social media accounts are private.

" let me just call ammar" she said

" okay buta I'm sure he's got someone working to bring down all the pictures already" maryam said

She then picked up her phone and called ammar .

" babe don't worry iys going good be fine, I already have someone on the job, they're going to takedown all the picture
can you just call maryam and tell her to be stay in with eman, there may be paparazzi hiding somewhere. I will try to be back home as soon as possible" ammar said to sumayya over the phone and she told him to take his time finishing up at the office.

Sumayya wasn't very bothered since they had already planned to announce their marriage, though not like this.

Their picture made top views on every social media platform, from Twitter to Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and gossip blogs.

Eman came downstairs while rubbing her eyes groggily, she squealed and hugged sumayya when she saw her.

" mommy I missed you" eman said with a pout and sumayya smiled bopping her little nose.

" I missed my baby too" she replied and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Sumayya smiled as eman started chatting her ears off with all that happened in the last few days as they went into the kitchen.

Sumayya sat a talking eman on the counter as she began to work on a something for breakfast .

Her mom called while they were in the kitchen and eman switched to talking to her grandmother over video call .