What Happened?

Welcome to chapter 3, I'm impressed you made it this far. Haha, thank you for reading my story!

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN BTS;; just the storyline and plot!

Special shout out to my friend who's been a big help in planning this story: JoonDaddy'sLeftTiddy. Love you~

Just a few notes: Anything in italics is usually inner monologue/thoughts of a character. ***If an entire section is written in italics with asterisks; it's a memory.*** Anything written normal text is details/character interactions/dialogue. If you see anything in bold It's just extra or 4th wall effects. Asterisks in a set of three (***) is basically a page/section break.

Enjoy lovely armies~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** Y/N let out a breath she didn't know she was holding in. "Jiminie, can you believe it? We're graduating! Goodbye high school!" Her reflection in the mirror smiling back at her. "Finally, my hair is doing what I want it to for once!" You decide the outfit/hairstyle. I'm lazy.

"Careful, I might just have to mess it up for you." Jimin was rolling up the sleeves of his crisp button up. "And to think we're still friend after these past few years!"

"Park Jimin, you think you'd get rid of me that easily? I'm your best friend. You're never getting rid of me." She smoothed out some wrinkles on her clothes. "You ready? I don't want to be late to the ceremony."

"Caps, gowns...us. Yeah, that's everything. Ready when you are!"

***

"We did it! The next chapter our lives, here we come!" Y/N squealed, clinging onto Jimin. "We're going to have a great college experience, I can't wait! The college has coed dorms and I'd rather be your roommate than some random person's!"

Jimin rubbed the back if his neck with a nervous chuckle. "Um, Y/N. I forgot to tell you...well, more like avoided telling you."

Y/N froze briefly and let her grip loosen. "Jimin?" She looked up at him with eyes filled with mixed emotions. "What didn't you tell me?"

"I, um, may have forgotten to mention I decided on a different college than we planned..." He saw those eyes full of emotion and quickly averted his gaze.

Silence filled a few moments of time as Y/N stared at Jimin in disbelief. "Wait...what?" She took a small step away from him. "You're going to a different college?" Her eyes began to water hearing those words in her own voice. "Jimin...how long ago did you decide this?"

Jimin bit his lip. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "Peach, look, please don't be upset. I may have decided somewhere halfway between the school year..."

"You decided that long ago and didn't think to tell me?" She blinked rapidly trying to avoid the tears welling in her eyes from rolling down her cheeks.