Cherry Kiss

Alright, so here goes nothing. 

My first Bangtan story. As well as my first readerxcharacter story. Don't like it? DON'T READ IT. JUST WALK AWAY, BACK AWAY SLOWLY... AND DASHI RUN, RUN, RUN. 
Just know all characters are adults unless stated. 

Don't judge me, I was just inspired to write it. Lots of plot planning help from the soulmate: @pu3tira; thanks gorgeous! hehe

First off: I do not own BTS this is purely fictional, only thing I own is the story and it's plot!
Second: There will some gore, violence/abuse, emotional damage; so please be prepared when you read. 
Third: I haven't written anything for a while, so please be patient and understanding if it sucks!
Fourth: I will try to keep this story updated best I can; but I am a grad student; so please bare with me! 
Lastly: Just a few notes: Anything in italics is usually inner monologue/thoughts of a character. ***If an entire section is written in italics with asterisks; it's a memory.*** 
Anything written normal text is details/character interactions/dialogue. If you see anything in bold It's just extra or 4th wall effects.  Asterisks in a set of three (***) is basically a page/section break.

Thanks and enjoy the story you delusional armies~ Borahae~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, earth to Yoongi!" Jin smacked the sleeping detective with a newspaper. "Take a look, these tabloids are still writing articles on that murder from last month, saying we suck at our jobs and the police force should just give up or be replaced. The audacity!" Jin scoffed, his arms now crossed at his chest and a look of utter scorn on his handsome face.

Yoongi groaned and slowly sat up from his slouched position at his desk. He shot the darkest look at his captain before averting his attention to the tabloid. "Hm, they have nothing else better to do to write about, I guess." He raised his arms above his head to stretch his back with a grunt. 

"Yeah, well, you better get your ass in gear and solve this case instead of napping all the damn time." He eyed the black, long haired male.  "Didn't you mention that this case and those other murders might be related?" 

Running his fingers through his hair, Yoongi answered, "Ah, that's right. I found some evidence... it's a stretch but I think it's enough to connect them." He opened the laptop on his desk to open a document. "Take a look at this, hyung." 

Jin walked around the desk so he could peer at Yoongi's laptop. After examining the information he rose a brow. "Care to elaborate about what exactly I'm looking at here, Daegu Detective?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the pet name Jin had given him after one of his first cases. "Seriously, I've told you not to call me that. It's a stupid pet name and nobody else uses it but you. It's not going to catch on." 

"Tch, just you wait, it will!" Jin huffed and ruffled the other's hair. "Ow! How dare you hit me?" He exclaimed after Yoongi swatted his hand away.

"Don't be such a drama queen. I barely touched your 'oh, so precious hand'. Anyways, look." As he spoke Yoongi pointed at different areas in a document. "There's no real connection between the victims. They're all different age, gender, appearance...but they're all from generally the same thirty mile radius. I couldn't figure out what they all had in common and it was bugging me. But, I noticed there are quite a few that work at the same place."

"Hm...it could be nothing, but it could be that something we need to break this entire case open!" Jin wrapped his arms around Yoongi to squeeze the breath out of him. "I knew our great Daegu Detective would find something!"

"Aish! Get off me you overgrown monkey!" Yoongi muttered as he attempted to pry Jin's arms off of him. "I'm going to check out this place, see if I can find any other clues." Could be where the murderer works...or at least maybe there's something bigger going on and it's revenge against the company.

"Well, what are you waiting for! Get moving! Go on, up, up, up! Get out of this dreary office!" Jin yanked Yoongi up, threw his jacket over his shoulders, and started to usher him out of the police office.