"Stay away!" I yelled as he took a step closer to me. I cried and stepped back until my back hit the wall. I held out my hands in front of me and felt his gentle touch.

"I'm right here, Jess. You didn't kill him, relax." He mumbled, pulling me closer to him. For the first time since I've been here, I felt his arms go around me. His hand stroked my hair while the other rested on my back.

"Relax." He muttered, and I quickly untensed my body before bringing my arms up and wrapping them around him. Here I was standing in Midas's room, hugging him. I felt my feet lift off of the ground, causing me to wrap my legs around him as he walked through his room. He sat me down on the counter in his bathroom and turned on the shower. I looked at the blood on my body and I noticed it was now all over his shirt.

"I'm sorry." I said, and he shook his head. He grabbed a towel, setting it on the hook.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He walked over to me, and I felt my breath hitch at the sudden closeness of his face. I wanted to feel how I felt the other night. His kiss on my lips, his body pressed up against mine. I felt my underwear start to soak and stick to me at the thought. I wanted him, there was no denying that. Even in my sea of lies, this was one thing I couldn't lie about. The effect he had on me and my body.

"Get a shower, I'll get you some clothes." He said, his voice raspy and I looked down and saw his erection in his slacks. I nodded before he walked out of the bathroom, leaving me sitting on the counter. I wiped my eyes, hopping off the counter before stripping out of these blooded clothes. I rolled my eyes as the blood washed off of my body.

So naive, yet so hot. That's what he is.

I washed my body twice, getting the smell of the blood off of me. I washed my hair before conditioning it. The warm water beat down on my face and let my body finally relax. Showering is the only time nowadays where I can escape. I can't go out and kill someone, I can't go racing unless everyone else is. I'm trapped in here. I've paid someone off in the Russian mafia to send my brother messages from me, and it's safe to say he got them since the tracker is working.

I turned the shower off, ringing my hair out before wrapping the towel around my body. I looked in the mirror; my lip was starting to heal, and my hair was now starting to curl. I heard a knock on the door, causing me to walk over and open it. The coolness hit my body causing millions of goosebumps to appear. His eyes darkened as he looked down at me.

"I grabbed clothes from your room." His voice sounded strained and I nodded. I held the towel around my body with one hand as I grabbed the clothes with my other. I set them on the counter before going back and shutting the door. I smiled to myself as I remembered the look on his face when he saw me in nothing but a towel. I grabbed the underwear, pulling them up, before clipping on a matching bra. I put on sweatpants and a tank top before opening the door and scrunching my hair with the towel.

He laid on his bed, his head against his headboard with his eyes closed. I stopped in my tracks when I noticed that he wasn't wearing a shirt and had on those gray fucking sweatpants. His hair was curly, his body on display for me to stare at. He is beyond beautiful. A smirk pulled to his lips as his eyes opened and he immediately made eye contact with me.

"Come here." He demanded, and I walked over to him, still fiddling with my hair. He grabbed the towel from my hands and threw it on the floor before pulling me by my waist. My body pressed up against his as I sat on his lap. I could feel his dick harden beneath me and I could feel my underwear dampen. His hands traveled down my body, and settled on my thighs. He always had to be touching my thighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked, licking my lips, and looking down at him.

"Admiring." His hands ran up from my thighs, over my boobs causing me to let out a hard breath. I pushed my body down, and he grunted.