MOTHER AND FATHER

Start from the beginning

"I think we need a plan B" I said.

"Yeah we seriously do" Luna swiftly replied.

   All of a sudden there was a fast light like thunder taking out every of Dracula's vampire one by one.

"Are you guys okay?" Surprising it was Draco along with Jasper.

"Brother" Luna ran to hug Draco while Jasper held onto Elisabeta.

"What's going on? What's Dracula doing here all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I don't know, but am sure it has to do with her" he pointed at angry Elisabeta.

"Hi am your son's friend, you used to babysit me back then" said Jasper trying to lighten up the mood but the eyes of Elisabeta just made him shut up.

"We need to get her out of here" I suggested.

"I know a place where she can be safe for the main time" said Jasper.

"Where?" I asked.

"A place where Dracula also hate, but that doesn't matter, as Aamon is currently waiting for us downstairs with Ozul" said Japer.

"So all we gotta do is get her outside, and buy them small time" said Draco.

"That would be possible, but how are we going to shut her up for the main time?" Asked Luna.

LUCIUS P.O.V.

"Am sure she will hate you the moment she sees you knowing everything you've done" half of me was already damage as I was lieing paralyzed beside my aunt's body.

"SHUT THE BOY UP" He coldly ordered his people.

   F**k I can't give up now, not when my mom just came back from the dead, beside who's gonna protect my siblings if am gone. "It's not over until it's over Dracula" I staggered as I moved my left feet that was already broken from the floor along with the other half of me, as each and every broken bone immediately became brand new, like nothing happened. Why? cause am the son of a bastard God.

"FINISH HIM" He turned his back at me and walked away and that only put me in more anger.

HELI P.O.V.

"Come on Heli let's go!!" Luna dragged me along with her as we all ran towards the back of the school gate to meet up with Aamon and Ozul.

"I swear to God am at my Limit" said Draco who had Elisabeta on his back like a child.

"We're almost there guys, Jasper at your back" I alerted him as it looked like we were about to get ambushed.

    I had a lot of blood stains on me but I was not ready to give up, cause if I lose Elisabeta I lose Maya also, so why don't I fight for the love of my life.

"It's like they don't want to stop" said Luna who was fighting like she had been trained for this, I wonder why her brothers tried to protect her when she's such a badass.

"It looks like they are all coming from the Portal, that's the entrance to the school" said Jasper.

"Guys pass through this hole, while I hold them off" I said after I realize there's a small hole that we all could take. After like 20 seconds I joint them to pass through this hole and as I raised my head I could see Draco Luna Elisabeta and Jasper along with me surrounded by not just Vampire Lords but also Aamon and Jasper with Ozul lieing lifeless on the floor.

"What the hell is going on Aamon? What happened to Ozul our brother?" Draco could not keep his voice down as he raised them.

"Pass us Elisabeta" said Lancelot, who looked pleased with everything going on.

"No way, we won't" said Jasper.

"Then tell our brother Ozul bye bye" Aamon was about to kill Ozul with a holy knife, when Luna could not take this painful scene, shouted.

"Please don't do this, it's our brother Ozul, Aamon why? Why are you doing this? We all are a family so why betraying us?" Luna said with heavy tears running down her eyes, and I could not help it but to pity the innocent girl.

"Just do as he said guys, cause I also don't fancy the idea of me killing my brother" Aamon said like someone who lost his heart a long time ago.

"5.....4....3......2.....1........"

"Fine fine!!" Said Draco who immediately shouted stopping Aamon from stabbing the unconscious Ozul to death. "Here she is" he passed her to them while they passed Ozul to us. I just stood there with lot of things running through my mind.

"Am really sorry about everything, but don't look for me" said Aamon as he held onto Elisabeta.

"I swear to God am going to KILL YOU" Draco did not hide his anger from his brother.

  They all vanished like dust in our eyes as Luna fell to the ground crying her life out, while Jasper tried to Console her from doing anything stupid or attracting vampires, and Draco who was standing there like a status that could not believe what just happened, basically about the betrayal of Aamon. And I at the other hand was standing speechless and could not breath. Why? Cause I watch my life taken away from me.........

 Why? Cause I watch my life taken away from me