MOTHER AND FATHER

"Come on hurry!!" I said to Luna who was trying so hard not to make a noise, as we both tried to sneak into Elisabeta's room, before any of Dracula's people finds her.

"What are you both doing?" Said the person we are trying to save.

"Get back in" I immediately push her along with Luna inside her room as I locked the door behind us and move to the windows and closed them.

"Like I asked earlier, what are you doing?" She repeated her question for the second time despite me ignoring her, and focusing on covering any small holes in the room.

"Listen Elisabeta your not safe here" I moved closed to her as I put a black scaft on her head, covering her beautiful red eyes. "What do you mean?" She asked.

"Luna I need you to do me a favor, I swear I will pay you back" I pleaded with Luna who looked like she wasn't buying my idea.

"What is it? There is no much time left?" She said.

"Am gonna distract them while you run away with Maya I mean Elisabeta....."

"And go where?" She said.

"To the human world. Remember the convenience shop we went to with Maya, when you get there you will see a boy name Niki, his shift should be around this time, just tell him your from Heli and you need to hide at his place for some time" I explained to her with my head swifting left and right.

"Ok, ok, we'll do just that" she assured him.

"I still don't get why we are running away, is this place under attack? I don't get you? I won't be going anywhere if you don't tell me what's going on" I really don't wish to tell her this but I have to.

"Promise me you won't react if I tell you this?"

"I promise" she said with impacient.

"Dracula is here!!"

LUCIUS P.O.V.

Throught the look of things we are at a big odd here. Fistly what is he doing here? Second of all what's so important that would make him (who always calls himself a god) to come here?

"It's not a pleasure to see you what the hell do you want?" Normal me, won't be looking so serious and angry like this, but because of this bastard standing in my front I have no option than to react this way.

"AM NOT HERE TO SEE YOU DESPAIR CHILD, SO MOVE OUT OF MY WAY" His voice were like raw thunder and am not surprised why no one could argue with him.

"What do you want Dracula, cause we have no business with you" said Aunty Delilah who was always feeling the same way as I was.

"Where is she?" He replied the question with another question.

"What are you talking about?" Am sure my Aunty would regret ever saying that, as Father could do no other thing than to cut her upper part into two, making her look like a half peeled banana. The anger in me could not take it, as I furiously run towards him, but got pushed back by some vampire Lord known as Heaven and Hell. And as their names speaks so are they like. As they are my Bastard father personal Left hand men.

HELI P.O.V.

"Stay calm Elisabeta!!" Luna was seriously battling with Elisabeta trying to hold her down so she won't run away, but she kept on using her Vampire claws that's she's not even aware of, to decorate Luna's body. While I battle with vampires who kept on coming from no direction to try to take Elisabeta away.

"LET ME GO!!! I need to see him!! I need to see Dracula!!" She kept on yelling and Yelling.

"Just shut up mom!!" Said Luna.