SEE YOU AGAIN

HELI P.O.V.

"How long have I been here?" I shifted my face to the other side of the bed facing Mrs Elisabeta, who was soundly asleep on my left arm, like I was some kind of a pillow.

  "I think it's time for you to recover your memory, maybe I would be able to see Maya again....." Just the thought of Maya made me realize something. SHE MIGHT BE DEAD.

"Is it a crime to ask for a simple and sound sleep?" Mrs Elisabeta who was trying to fix her messy hair so she could see my face paused the moment she saw my expression.

"Thank God your awake" I said brushing my hand into my hair.

"Shhhhhh, someone else is in this room, no their more than 1 maybe 8" she immediately turned serious for someone who just wakes up.

"Maybe it's the Quintuplets" I suggested, but before I know it she had already changed into a black jeans, long sleeve and a pair of white sneakers.

"It seems like their not making any movement, maybe they are waiting for some signals?" I said.

"From who?" She asked.

"I don't know, let's just get the hell out of here." I pulled her close to me as we walked out of the room, everything seems normal and it would be total madness if we just begin to run, dragging attention and annoying scene towards us. "Let's just act normal okay" I said following a nod from her.

   We successful got out of the motel, now we got to find a ride to only where God knows.

"I don't know where we're going but as long as it's out of this town, we would be able to be safe" I stretch my right arm to the busy road as a sign for a ride.

"Am not going" she muttered.

"Listen it's not safe here, and am sure Maya is still in you, so I have to protect you" I moved closer to her grabbing her shoulders but her attention was somewhere else.

"Seems like that black girl from yesterday is here again" she informed me pointing at Luna who looked like she was about to kill someone along with Aamon and Draco, with some other faces I could recognized.

"F**k am screwed." I whispered.

"Heli it's nice to see you again" Luna smiled weirdly as she walked towards me.

"Hey Luna what you doing here?" I tried to hide my fear as she got closer.

"Your going to be dead Heli, your in serious trouble, just act normal and follow us back to the school unless you want heavy problem. Just please do this one."

What I was expecting was totally different the sound of her voice was definitely sad and like she was holding her tears back. "Okay let's go" I obediently said following them back to the school, with a confused women.

LICIUS P.O.V.

"They are back" said Lancelot who looked pleased for a reason.

"Where are they?" Asked Aunty Delilah who was tieing her hair into a straight ponytail, and once she does that means she's damn serious.

"Down at the coven" said Lancelot.

"Come on let's go" she ordered, even when I just don't want to be a part of this.

HELI P.O.V.

"What are you guys? Here really looks scary for a school. You know what Heli I think I like the idea of us running away from this scary town, ohhh maybe to Atlanta." She switched from annoyed to happy, who does that.

"Where's your lover?" Aamon asked, as I just stared at him without an answer.

"She definitely looks like her" said Draco who was busy examining her from head to toe.