I WILL DO ANYTHING TO SAVE YOU

LUCIUS P.O.V.

"HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!"

I got surprised just by seeing Heli in tears and fear as he carries his girlfriend body in his arms.

"What happened?" Luna quickly run to his aid assisting him to carry Maya's body to the bed.

"I don't know!! I don't know!! One minute we were talking and kissing then I saw a mark on her neck and touched it and the next minute her eyes went black and she collapsed" he said with a trembling voice.

"Wait hold on, can you show us the mark" I asked moving closer to them.

"Here it is"

"Ohh no this is bad this is really bad" Luna said giving Heli more reason to cry.

"But it's not yet time" she said

"I also don't know what to say, let's take this to Lady Delilah....." I calmly suggested.

HELI P.O.V.

I know it's so stupid of me to come meet them, but what can I say I am ready to do anything for Maya. "Please help me I beg of you" I said.

"I can't do anything, but if we go and meet Lady Delilah she will be able to do something.." said Lucius.

Even with those words am meant to be calm a little but instead I feel more anxious.

"Okay let's go."

We quickly arrived at Lady Delilah office and I did not even wait for her to let me in before I bash inside with Maya's body.

"What is the meaning of this you all?" she angrily said but the moment she saw our situation her mood changed.

"(Inhales) Lucius clear this table, and lay her body on it" she said taking out a dagger from her wardrobe.

"What's wrong with her Ma?" Luna asked with a consern look.

"I can't really put my finger on it, I just hope it's not what am thinking..."

"Could my father be behind this" Lucius said with a serious face.

"There's only one way to find out.."

I watched her stab Maya in the stomach. "What you doing" I quickly rush close to her in attempt to push her away from Maya but I was stopped by Lucius.

"She knows what she's doing" he said and I just felt calmed.

"Okay you may continue" I said.

Her hands and cloths were stained with Maya's blood but that didn't stopped her from turning into a vampire with white shinning hair and red crossing eyes. She fix her fangs into Maya's tender skin where the mark was and begin to suck it.

"Hey, what's she doing?" I provoking asked.

"It seems like she's sucking the sour blood in her" said Lucius.

"Sour blood" both Luna and I asked with a confused look.

"Yes because she's a marked human she has soured blood and one must always sucked that out from her" he said.

"Now that make sense of what she's doing" said Luna.

"It might look like Lady Delilah is sucking the sour blood away, but it is totally different"

"What do you mean different?" I asked.

"She's sucking her sour blood away but avoiding to suck her main blood cause if she do so Maya would die"

Just the word death gave me a heavy cold in my heart. "So what you are trying to tell me is if she mistakenly sucks Maya's blood she's going to die?"

"Yes"