VALENTINE EDITION

Happy Valentine guys🥳🥳🖤 am not even excited about today
Cause I don't have a vow
😭😭😭🥲🥲
Cause of today's event I decided to create a chapter of Valentine and showing of love (such a drag😒😒)
I hope you all enjoy it and please don't forget to vote and comment.
   Thank you🖤🖤
And have a happy vow.

LUNA P.O.V.

"Good morning Lucius, Draco, Ozul and Aamon my amazing and sweet brothers, how was your night?" I was dressed in a red dress and black pop socks. I was really exciting about today and I know my brothers were also excited.

"Did you hit your head in a rock" Aamon just knows how to kill the vibe with his annoying attitude.

"(Roll my eyes) no you idiot" I said to him.

"Why are you dressed you going somewhere?" Ozul finally asked the question I've been waiting for.

"Well no, but you guys can take me somewhere interesting" I smirked.

"Am going to class see you all later" said Lucius who was still looking like he needed more sleep.

"See you later Luna" Draco peaks my forehead.

"Bye bye Luna make sure you eat and go to your classes " said Ozul who was walking behind both Lucius and Draco.

"Just follow them already Aamon" I said to the most annoying brother of them all. And that's it they all left me without even wishing me a happy vow.

   The whole school was decorated in red red red, even vampires celebrated valentine. But for some reason am not just happy cause of the fact that my brothers couldn't even remember the day, even after I've preached and preached about today to them. It's one of the best day to me in the year.

"You okay?" Maya was standing at my front with a cup of smoothie and a big bow tie on her hair, she really look beautiful.

"Seems like your having a good day" I said.

"Well yes, take a look at this" she happily shows me her finger.

"Uhmm your fingers?"

"Noo, my ring!!"

"Hold on (jumps from my seat and grab her hand) did Heli proposed to you, OMGGGGG!!!!!" We were both screaming like kids dragging everyone's attention to us.

"It's actually a promise ring" she blush fully said.

"A promise ring, so did he promise to marry you?" I asked.

"Yes we promise to spend the rest of our life together " her smile was really genuine, one would know she's really happy.

"Am so jealous, you really are a lucky girl Maya".

"Thanks, we would be going on a date today" she said.

"Okay while I will be crying for the rest of today, you won't believe my stupid brothers couldn't even remember today, they are all just bunch of morons!!!"

"I knew something was wrong" Maya weirdly smiled.

"Like am so freaking angry I can suck the blood of ten humans cause of the way am so angry " I breathe like a smoking fire.