THE DEATH OF CHLOE I

Today's not like every other day basically for the school, as someone was found dead in their room without any trace of the killer.

"How is this possible?" Said Maya who was walking with me Luna and Ozul to the library.

"Her roommate said she was perfect when she left her" Luna said.

"Or is it possible that she killed herself?" I asked.

"But why would she kill herself? Beside her body has been taking for investigation, maybe she was taking some drugs that could kill her" Ozul who was wearing a big red hoodie and crazy jeans said.

"But drugs can't kill vampires...." Said Maya.

"Yep it can't" said Luna.

  "Thank goodness I found you guys" Jasper said while approaching us.

"What's up Jasper?"

"We house have been put in charge of the death of Chloe"

"Wait we're handling Chloe's death case?" Luna asked.

"Yes and one more thing Lucius not participating"

"Why?" We were all surprised at the sudden news.

"I don't know, that was the instructions from Lady Delilah not me" Jasper whose hand was raised up in the air like he was surrendering to something.

"So whose in charge?" Ozul asked while he walked away.

"Don't know let's just go meet the rest"

  We all left apart from Maya to Lady Delilah's office to meet up with the others.

"Is possible that she could have died from an holy item?" A boy name peter who looked way too skinny than anyone I've seen.

"I don't know that's why am putting you all in charge, at least latest the next upcoming Friday am expecting you all should have already solved it, that's a week from today" said Lady Delilah.

"Does her family know?" I asked dragging everyone's eyes on me.

"No, still planning on how to break the news to them" she shifted her chair closer. "Okay that would be all, make sure to keep me updated"

"Okay let's go..."

And that's how our investigation started and unlucky for me I was in the same squared with the Quintuplets and Japer.

"I still don't know what this cry baby is doing with us" it's already obvious that Aamon's getting disgusted by my presence, even if it's not up to 5 minutes we've been set in the same squared.

"Don't think am happy to be with you guys also" I immediately defended myself. And yes I wasn't happy.

"Okay that's it guys let's just get this over with as fast as possible" Draco who looked had some bandages and cuts on his face. Maybe he got into a fight.

"So what's the first step" Ozul asked.

"We have to call her roommate for questioning" Jasper suggested.

"Yeah her name is Bella Timothy, she's    just 65 years old. Became a vampire at the age of 17 from her American sweetheart boyfriend who not too long died after turning Bella to a vampire, she has a clean record apart from the time she was kidnapped but was later found by the police" inhales"and that's it" Said Luna.

"Luna, Heli and Me will go Questions everyone in this school while Ozul Aamon and Jasper go examine her body " Draco commanded.

"And who are you to command me" this is not the right time for Aamon to start his annoying trouble.

"Just do it Aamon" said everyone.

"No!!"

"Don't worry you guys should go do your part just leave Aamon to us " said Jasper who was already smoking.

"Aamon don't be annoying " Ozul said while dragging Aamon along with him as they walked away.

"So who are we starting with first?" I suddenly want to start this investigation of a thing.

"I actually have someone in mind " said Ozul.

"And who would that be?" Asked Luna.

"Lancelot" at the mention of his name my hart skipped.

                        🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you for reading, and please don't forget to vote and follow me for any update. Thank you🖤🖤🖤