The Beginning

If you thought this is Wednesday or legacies, then am sorry
Cause this book is an original work
With original characters, which i hope one day will be made into a movie 🤪🤪.
I'll be really grateful if you kept reading, as your streams motivate me to keep on writing.

Thank you❤️❤️

🎬

Vampires, Ware wolves, Witches, Demons and every other mystical beings has all been existing since the beginning of time, or should I say since the beginning of the humans.

Centuries after centuries the population of Vampires grew wider as they were being divided among themselves into blood lines. Each blood line has a vampire lord, just like an alpha of a pack. The vampire lord was like a king to the members of its blood line, while Dracula was a god to vampires, who has been living since time itself.

To be a vampire is either to get bitten by one, or get born as one, some has cases of being a vampire and also another type of being, but it is rare to get marked by the god himself DRACULA.

         My name is Heli lockwood (a surname given to me by the orphanage) am just a average teenager, who lived all his life in a little orphanage supported by the church. It's been 2 years since I left there with the love of my life MAYA, and since then we both are just trying to live a normal and peaceful life with the little we have.

Today is just like every other day, walking by the road side in a small unknown town of los Angeles, along with Maya who kept on laughing and talking like it's her last day on earth, I just couldn't stop wondering how it would be like to give her the world.

"Hey Heli" she called my voice with an expression of anger.

"Sorry my bad, I wasn't listening to you" I immediately confessed to avoid any unaware argument.

"Your getting lost in thought for some days now, tell me what have you been thinking about?" If it's possible for me to say no to those beautiful eyes and wide smile like a six years old half Korean child then I will.

"Just thinking about how life would have been if we were not in this non civilized town, if we had a life worth telling a story about, and basically life if we were married" I said teasing her with a side smile plastered on my face.

Inhales "how many times have I told you that were just 18 and it would be impossible to get married" she said putting her hand on her waist.

My expression quickly change like that of a little child who lost his life savings "but I want to get married to you as fast as possible".

"Just shut up already" she lamented.

    "Vampires, Vampires, Vampires are real, they are realllllll, they will suck you up till you have nothing left in you, they bring all kind of disease and calamities. You will wish you could die but it would be impossible, for they are the end of the world.........." Said a woman who looked mentally unstable and had a crowed of listeners  standing at her front like believers.

"Lame" I scoffed out, dragging the attention of Maya.

"It's not lame, rumors have it that every night there's a blood thirsty monster who looks like a vampire comes out to hunt anyone who is out at that time, that's why dead bodies are always found Evey morning in this town" Maya sounded like how every other people who believed in such dramatic story would sound.