THE DEATH OF CHLOE III

HELI P.O.V.

"Luna have been in there for up to an hour now, feels strange" I said to Draco who wasn't even paying attention to me but to some group of men standing beside us talking about someone.

"Hey Heli plan change...."he whispered.

"What do you mean plan changed?" I whispered back.

"You see the guy in a black hoodie?"

"Yeah what about him?" I asked.

"We're going to follow him, as he seems to know something about Bella and Chloe..."

"Okay" I said.

LUNA P.O.V.

"My head hurts" I blinked my eyes a few times as glare at the room filled with young girls like me.

"Are you okay?" An Indian girl with a bruised face asked as she noticed I was awake.

"Where am I?"

"I also don't know as I woked up just like you here" she calmly said.

"Isn't that Bella?" I glared at a girl sited at the end of the room. I stood up and walked towards her, she looks sick and unhealthy.

"Hey Bella" I touched her skin and noticed it was very cold, even if she's a vampire.

"Luna" she quietly called my name. " How did you get here? What you looking for here?" Even the way she's asking the question one would know she's really weak.

"None of that matters now, what you doing here?"

"I was meant to meet up with a client here"

"What do you mean?"

"The one who sold T.B to me and Chloe..."

"The Test B drug, but such a drug can't kill a vampire" I was already getting confused.

"The truth is that......

"Enough the both of you!!!" A man with bald hair interrupted when I was about to find out who killed Chloe.

"You just got here and your already making friends, those this place looks like a play to you, seems like the drug didn't work on you" he arrogantly said to me.

"Bring her here" said a woman with a man's body.

"Don't touch me" I tried to struggle with them but it was difficult for me.

The woman walked to me and landed a heavy slap on my face causing great silence among everyone. She picked up a bucket of cold water and poured it on me. "Are you a spy?"

"What?" I immediately tried to denied it but before I could repeat myself she slapped me again.

"Tie her up and hand me a belt" she commanded and they tied my both hands up to the ceiling, such position was reviling some part of my body. I was already getting annoyed and confused. "Just who the hell is this woman?" I said to myself.

She rap about three heavy belts around her hands "let this be a lesson to you all, no one is going to leave here unless I say so."

At the count of three I could feel my back tearing up, but I wasn't showing sign of pain either shouting, after 20 minute of uncountable lashes she finally stopped. "Hhmmmm, your just like that girl Chloe, get me a holy water"

"Ooh no, this is bad this is really bad" I begin to struggle with my body. It wasn't only a holy water but also a CROSS, and if it touches it the skin of a vampire will burn without hopes of healing back.

"What are you doing?" Bella begin to shout as she tried to get closer to us, but was stopped with few punches. I could see the fear written on everyone's face as no one could dare utter a word.