MAYDAY

Just as Lucius predicted, there was a little bit show by terrible looking things know as demons.

"Hey, drop that" said Lucius to one of the demons who was holding the cross of Christ.

They quickly noticed our presence and immediately begin to attack us. Everyone also, did not hesitate aside for me who had no option but to go and hide at the wrong place as I was stupidly facing a more terrifying looking thing, with about 8 eyes and peirced face, four horns in each side of its head, skin as red as blood and mouth as disgusting as a lake of s**t. It's size was also anonymous as it was up to 7ft tall.

"Looking good" I gulped. "How about I see you later". My leg could not even wait for my body to give the signal to run, making the beast to follow me with an axe.

"What the hell are you doing Heli?" Draco shouted noticing the beast pursuing me.

"Fuck, am going to go help him" said Ozul who was stabbing his right hand into an innocent looking demon.

"Draco behind you" he was about to get a hit from with a huge rock from behind but was saved by Jasper.

"(Chuckles) that's what happens when you don't mind your own business" Aamon said with the aim of picking a fight with Draco. And Draco at the other hand couldn't resist Aamon as he angrily begin to approach him, destroying every demon on his way.

"This is not the time to play boys" said Jasper who noticed what was going happening.

I at the other hand was still running even to where I don't know cause I was being chased, and the more I run the more faster I become.

"Ahhhhhhh" it grabbed my left hand and lifted me up getting pretty close to my face.

"Fuck your ugly" I said provoking the demon to smash my body on the floor causing me great pain.

I breathed for air but I could not find any, as I was too weak to stand up cause I was feeling heavy pains at everywhere of my body, am even sure I lost a finger, but I can't let my weak excuse to be the reason for me to die today. The monster pick me up and was about to devour me when I felt a sharp and different pain between the center of my chest, I looked down and I could see a long metal attaching me to the demons forehead, who immediately dropped me on the floor and shout in pain, moving from one place to another hitting everywhere and everything.

"You okay? Sorry about that" said Ozul who helped me to remove the small part of the metal from my chest.

I begin to gush out blood from both my mouth, nose and the big hole in the middle of my chest. "Am I going to die" I asked in a trembling voice.

"Ha ha ha" he laughed "your a vampire dude things like this can't kill you, don't worry just stay here and watch me end that ugly thing while you regenerate" he said with a cold and familiar smile, giving me no other reason but to nod my head in agreement.

"Okay" he stood up and walk towards the beast who by now had already removed the metal from it's forehead, but Ozul patiently waited for it to notice him, like he was about to get into a child's drama.

The demon was now looking different, more furious and more deadly and I can say the same for Ozul who was white as snow and eyes red as blood mix with black paint, his fangs where sharpen out showing his desire to destroy the demon, his claws were also out just like the size of Lucius claws. Just the look of him one will know that he's on a different level from the demon.

The fight between them started and Ozul is on the better side then the demon, as it could not even get a scratch on him, while Ozul couldn't give it space to even blink, attacking it from all angle, like he was disappearing and appearing over and over again.
It took just 2 minutes for him to get the demon on the floor as I watch him change back to normal with blood stain all over him.