IN THE MIDDLE

MAYA P.O.V.

"What do you want?" I was boldly asking Aamon who was holding my hand.

"Where's your stupid boyfriend?" He asked like Heli was some kind of a insect.

"He's name is Heli and he isn't stupid" I dragged my hand away from his grip. "I don't know where he is" I answered.

"Your lying" he annoying said.

"And why should I lie? Would you please let me go" I requested from a weird boy in glasses.

"Whatever" he pushed me to the wall and walked out on me. But I wondered why he's looking for Heli and beside where is he?"

LUCIUS P.O.V.

I don't know why Heli is getting mad, but it seems like he knows the human boy. "Hey calm down don't try anything stupid" I said alerting him of the situation we are both in.
   Left for me alone I would have been done with every vampire here, but for them to kidnap Heli along with me I can't miss any update.

"You look calm like always Lucius sure your planning on how to escape" Raven said.

"Just get to the point" I lamented.

"Rude as always" he complained "anyway we kidnapped you both especially Heli cause we need him" he said.

"Need me for what?" Heli who was clearly angry said like he was ready for a fight.

"We're going to use you to raise a vampire army, that this earth would not be able to handle" he chuckled.

"And what for?" I asked.

"What else to let vampires dominate this pathetic world filled with evil greater than us, and most of all to be on the right hand of your father Dracula and get rewarded with his almighty blood..." I watched as Raven explained like an oppsesive fan of my bloody father.

"Your so disgusting" I said to a vampire Lord with lustful eyes.

"Would you let him go if I give you want you want?" I was stunned by Heli.

"Ohh you mean him" He picked the human boy up with blood all over his face and dragged it closer to Heli's face. Because of this act Heli entered his vampire state with his necklace on  which was quite a surprise, even I haven't reached that level.

"Ohhh wowww" shifts backward "you really are amazing Heli" said Raven.

For something like this to happen that means he truly knows the human boy, now I feel guilty. "For the last time stop this madness Raven" I said with sleepy eyes.

    Before Raven could take any step Heli hands were already peirced through him, what a shock. The other vampires did not hesitate after seeing such drama they begin to attack us, and I at the other hand needs to sleep so I have to get this over as fast as possible.

HELI P.O.V.

Through the way the situation was one would think I was the big deal but no Lucius has it all under his control, as I was already back to myself watching Lucius slaughter everything in his way. Seven minutes later he was done. Even I can't handle that.

"F**k now what am I going to tell my siblings if they asked how I got this blood" he was more concerned about an excuse to give his siblings than himself, well I won't blame him cause am sure he had no scratches apart from their blood on himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked Niki who was shaking at the end of the room.

"What just happened?" He asked with a trembling voice.

"Listen it's going to be okay, your safe now I promise" I assured him, but he wasn't buying it.

"What are you?" I wish I could tell him I was a vampire, but I could bet he would be scared as hell.