A NEW FRIEND

"ahhhhhhh, am so tired...."

"What do you mean by your tired? You haven't even done anything yet" said Maya.

"Are you trying to tell me I have to run an extra 100 laps before you know I've done something" I said.

"I can do 1000 laps Heli, don't be lazy" said Luna.

"God you girls are so annoying " I lamented.

It's been 2 weeks since Maya's recovery and since then things have been going smoothly between us, the school my new life as a vampire and even the Quintuplets (well not that smooth). Speaking about them I've rarely been seeing Lucius this days.

"Aren't you going to join your brothers?"

"Nope I've always been In the same team with them, they can manage without me this once" said Luna with a big and cute smile.

"To be honest, I never knew the school allows us go to the human world and exercise" said Maya who was holding a pink water bottle.

"Come on the school is not a prison yard you can go out. Where do you think we get our cloths, phones human foods and other accessories from?".

"Speaking about food I seriously need a drink " I said with my hands cleaning my sweat.

"Let go to that shop" said Maya pointing towards a small convenient shop.

We entered the shop and I just headed straight to the food and drinks area.

"You girls want something " I asked Maya and Luna who were busy picking some makeup and body stuff. "What's the point it's not like they will give me a reply.."

I grabbed some drinks and headed straight to pay for them when some group of students making one hell of a noise walked in. They had this bad and heavy aura like they were not humans, they well big and tall with handsome face for high schoolers. "That would be 2 dollars and 8 cent...."

"Okay thank you".

LUNA P.O.V.

"So what do you think about this color Maya? does it suit a black girl like me?" I said holding a pink wig.

"(Chuckles) yes it's so pretty on you" said Maya.

"Wow, I wouldn't have guess that was you in the pink wig Luna...."

I turned my head and roll my eyes "what do you want Ralph?" I said to a boy of 6.6 feet like he was some sort of a child.

"I guess your filthy mouth still stays the same way Luna, is that how you greet your long time friends?"

"Your a Ware wolve you bastard we can never be friends" I said with my eyes locked with his.

"Who's the pretty girl" he immediately shifted his attention to Maya who was behind me.

"Uhmmm, hi" she said in a friendlier way from me.

"Wow it's not just her face that's cute also her voice, am I right Luna" said Sam one of the boys with Ralph who I also hate.

"Just piss off already " I annoyingly said.

"Ohh we will we will, cause it's like you want to bite us, pretty vampire, seems like your bodyguards brothers didn't come with you this time around also that red hair boyfriend of yours....."

This boys just know how to piss me what do they mean by red hair boyfriend, Jasper's just a friend to us. "Let's go Maya" I said dragging Maya's hand and ignoring the fact that there's 6 huge boys standing at my front.

"We're done Heli" I said as we walked closer to him.

HELI P.O.V.

"What took you girls so long?" I was looking at the boys who doesn't want to get their eyes off Luna and Maya. "You girls good?" I asked making sure they are okay.