No Way Out

"Yes surprisedly am fine" I said examining my body.
"Good cause it's about to get bloody hell here" Lucius said as I watch his colorful gray eyes turned red with long and sharp fangs from his mouth.
He looks just like a whole different being from the calm Lucius I've met.
And he also has a weird look all over his face.
A look of a God.

Seeing this side of him, just gave me chills all over my body, as I stood still like a rock watching the both of them get into a massive fight. "This is not normal no human could ever fight like this" I said to myself.

Lancelot was back to the monsterous form, but was still having difficulties to put Lucius on his knees.

"Wow I guess I still have to try a little harder to kill you" he said pinning Lucius to the ground.

"Well sorry to break it to you, am not dieing anytime soon"

Lucius immediately use his weight to lift himself up, he grabbed the right hand of Lancelot and tear it apart like it was a piece of paper, Lancelot didn't shout in pain instead he redraw from Lucius holding his right hand and attached it back as it glued back like nothing just happened.

"What the hell!!" I muttered.

"Men I wondered if I wasn't a vampire I could just kiss my hand a goodbye" he said with pleasure in his voice.

"You should be greatful cause I was aiming for your head" Said Lucius who had no emotion on his face.

"Wow that's scary you motherless child, anyway let's prospond this fight to another time" he suddenly glance to my direction. "See you later" Within a blink of an eye he was gone.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, thanks" I said holding back my tears.

"Next time don't stay out late" he said walking pass me.

"Ohhhh ok, wait up" I quickly caught up with his speed and before I knew it I was back on my bed with Maya by my side.

Morning finally came and here I was in a hospital bed being examined by a group of vampires including Luna.

"Open your mouth" said a girl with a piar of glasses.

"I did as she said, opening my mouth with a confused look.

"Can I please go now" I said.

"Well yes, were done for now, so you can leave" said Luna who was dressed in a crop suit jacket and a short tight skirt along with a long pop socks covering the remaining parts of her legs.

"Okay thank you" I said.

"Ohhh one more thing Heli...."

"What is it?"

"If you need any help with anything, remember you know a vampire name Luna" she said giving me a big and warm smile.

"Yeah sure" I responded back.

   Can't believe even if it's a school of vampires they still teach normal subject and do normal stuffs like eat normal food and things like that.

     After moving from one class to another I am finally able to see Maya, who got separated from me since the beginning of the day.

"Why the long face" she said giving me a big hug.

"God I missed you so much"

(Laughs) "what is wrong with you, stop acting like a baby Heli, your getting old remember "

"Just because I told you I missed you means am getting old?"

"Okay, okay I know what is coming next (inhales) fine I miss you too"