"okay." amber sighed, knowing that there was no point in arguing with bella. it's not like they could rain check nina's gran for another day anyway considering she had suddenly gotten ill and they didn't know what was wrong with her. 

nina sighed, nodding her head as she sent one last smile towards bella. "call us if anything happens, okay?" bella smiled, nodding her head.

"don't worry about me." she reassured them, the two of them giving her one last glance before leaving the room. bella sighed when she was left in the empty room, staring up at the ceiling as she felt her eyes drooping shut, exhausted from the day's events which had caught up to her. it wasn't long until she had fallen asleep like she had said.

hello?

i blinked. once. twice. 

where am i? 

i glanced down at my hands, realising that i was still in my body. except my physical form continued to lay before me, sound asleep in a room that i wasn't familiar with. i tried to wake myself up, hoping that i could return to my body if i did so. however, as i shook my body awake, she turned around, and it was me in my youth. 

i stepped back in surprise. why am i a kid again? why am i not waking up? and where am i sleeping?

my questions and confusion were soon answered, as the door to the room opened. light flooded in, blinding me momentarily but it stirred my physical form in its sleep as she finally arose from her slumber.

"hello?"

"mei. its time to wake up." 

mei?

i looked down at her. no. this was definitely me. she has my eyes, and lips, and nose. her hair is just like mine and so are her hands.

"mommy, i'm still tired."

even her voice is just like mine. 

"mei." the voice was stern, it sent chills down my spine at how cold and empty it sounded. i didn't even want to see the look on her face, as i could feel the glare on my empty soul. "your father will not be happy."