two.

༻✧༺

amber was correct that victor would be going through the house rules and he had even taken her on a small tour too to show her where everything was. that part took amber by surprise honestly, she didn't think victor would bother to do something like that, but bella didn't think twice about it. 

"know that curfew is at ten p.m exactly, if you're found not in your room ready for bed at this time, then a punishment will be provided, and i'm sure that's the last thing you'd want on your first day, miss kim." although his voice seemed threatening, victor wasn't wrong, and frankly she didn't want to test the guy.

"understood." she nodded.

"and students will require permission to leave the house too, this can be obtained either with trudy, the house mother, or myself. if you are to leave for any reason, then there is a sign out book just over here." he continued, pointing towards the small table by the stairs. bella nodded, although she knew that she had no where to be going out to, what with not knowing where anything around this place was.

"if you have no questions, then you may return to your room. i'm sure the journey was long and you must be tired." bella nodded, not expecting the stone cold looking man to be so considerate. without another word, bella headed up the stairs and into her room. 

she sighed at the sight of her open suitcase, not exactly in the mood to unpack after a sixteen hour flight, but she knew she couldn't go to sleep without unpacking because otherwise she would just never get round to it. she slowly began to put her things away into her wardrobe, although it wasn't so big, bella hadn't brought a lot with her anyway. although she was suddenly reminded of the day that she had packed her things, remembering how she had refused to do so and got into an argument with her grandma who began packing her things for her. she had wondered if she had just wanted to get rid of her and never wanted to see her again, the two had cried a lot that night and bella was scolded badly for even suggesting such a thing.

truthfully it was hard for her grandma. she was old, and she wasn't getting any younger. all her kids had moved across the ocean and left her behind to go on their own adventures, yet she was never angry or upset by the situation. she could never be the reason to hold back her children, she never wanted to do to them what her parents had done to her, so when bella was given the opportunity to study abroad, she did everything she could to convince the girl ― not wanting to hold her back.