fourteen.

༻✧༺

"come on, we need to find that book before mrs andrews comes back." the four sibuna members were in mrs andrews' classrom, after the two girls finally regained their sense of seeing, nina and fabian had caught them up on their latest discovery in the tunnels. that being that they found a row of books that spelt out robert smythe, and now they were looking for the nine books that spelt frobisher to complete the puzzle.

"we just need that one last book to complete the pattern." fabian sighed as he searched through the drawers. 

"you think andrews took it and left it lying around her classroom for two years?" amber pointed out as nina joined her by the shelves on the right side of the room whilst bella was on the left. "why don't we search her bag as well?" however the suggestion wasn't acknowledged as they heard the door to the classroom opening and hurried to look like they weren't in here searching through the classroom for a missing book that would complete the puzzle to an egyptian secret tunnel.

"oh! all very keen, aren't we?" mrs andrews pointed out as she entered the room to find the four students.

"found it!" amber grabbed the first book she saw before holding it up proudly, the three others knowing very well that it wasn't going to end well. "nina says its a real page turner."

"yes," mrs andrews agreed. "that's a dictionary, amber." bella covered her mouth to hold back her laugh as she watched the girl's face fall, realising how silly she probably sounded.

"yes." amber tried her best to fix the situation as she looked at the book. "yes it is. i've been wanting to read it for ages." she continued as fabian mouthed for the girl to stop talking. bella was beginning to think that nina's terrible lying skills were rubbing off on her.

"if this is a ruse to get you out of that detention i gave you yesterday, forget it." mrs andrews warned as she walked over to her desk to set her things down.

"no, actually mrs andrews, this is about the frobisher library." fabian spoke up, catching their teacher's attention. "a very important book has gone missing apparently, and we thought you'd be able to make an announcement about it in class?" he suggested, bella nodding as she was impressed by his quick thinking to save them.