TWENTY-FOUR

AVALON'S PARTY FIT!

🎀🤍

the house was packed as expected. it was nice seeing people have fun at the beach house again. it was going to be the last time they would experience the magic.

belly and avalon were both skating around on their roller skates. they each carried a bottle of liquor and went around refilling peoples cups.

suddenly, conrad called avalon over, "av, let's get a picture together."

"okay!" she smiled. his hand placement on her hip for the picture made her melt. she could see him smiling at her out of the corner of her eye. he had turned towards the camera just in time for mateo to take the picture.

"that was a good one!" mateo said, hyping them up.

avalon waved and walked over to cam and skye, the dj's.

conrad kept his eyes glued to her as she walked away, which confirmed mateo's suspicions. "i get it now." he laughed.

"get what?" conrad asked, his eyes still on avalon.

"look, i'm rooting for you two. just don't break her heart or i'll fucking kill you." he gave him a punch in the arm.

that snapped conrad back to reality, "what the hell, man?" he rubbed his arm, "what are you even talking about?"

mateo looked over to avalon, then back to conrad. "i'm not blind, conrad."

"i don't know what you're talking about." he denied.

mateo chuckled at his response, "whatever, man." he tapped conrad's shoulder before walking away.

"and you didn't have to punch me so hard." he said loud enough for mateo to hear, making him laugh again.

avalon had went to talk with cam and skye at the dj booth. skye kept denying peoples song requests and pointed to a sign that read "fuck your request."

"geez, skye. that's a little harsh." avalon laughed.

"you're stone cold." said cam.

"hey, playlist's a playlist." they stated.

"good point." avalon agreed.

a male voice suddenly interrupted them, "i'm looking for taylor."

something clicked in avalon's brain. "wait, you're milo, right?"