Chapter- 25: Claimant!

Hansol was walking out of the university, but his feet halted after seeing Yejun standing a few yards ahead of him looking like waiting for someone. The cuts and band aids were still covering his face. He saw that Hwanwoong ran toward Yejun excitingly with a huge smile. Yejun too smiled seeing him coming.

''Yah! Were you busy hooking up with your girlfriend that it took you so long?', Yejun scolded while kicking his leg.

"I don't have any girlfriend you brat!'', Hwan Woong complained while rubbing his leg to ease the pain.

''You will never even have because of this bad habit! Girls hate waiting you know?'', Yejun said.

Hansol was looking at their fun bickering with blank and skeptical eyes. Then he saw both Yejun and Hwan Woong were leaving while grabbing each other's shoulders chatting about various stuffs.

But why is it hurting Hansol instead? Feeling replaced?

'' Yah you piece of Choi Yejun how more time will you take? Are you wearing makeups?! Even Jina takes less time to be ready you punk!'', His own voice come flowing to his ear.

'' Gosh you are so noisy! You are distracting me and delaying me you know?'', Yejun replied being annoyed. Hansol threw a pillow at him which Yejun successfully dodged. After all they have been friends for so long to understand these moves.

'' Jina will kill us if we are late for even five minutes!! You know that girl hate waiting?!'', Hansol complained.

'' Know it better than you brat. I have been with her more than you after all. Okay, Okay I am ready now let's go.'', Yejun said wrapping his arms around him, but Hansol grabbed his hand.

'' We don't have time to walk you rascal. Let's run!!!'', Saying this he suddenly starts running dragging Yejun along. Yejun struggled to match up with his speed.

'' You idiot!! At least give warning before doing moves like this!!''

Hansol just stayed quite hating himself for getting fazed over past memories.  Because he knows Yejun didn't deserved this emotion. He really doesn't. So, he starts walking away keeping his hands inside his pockets.

****

'' I am really very sorry for being late...'', Jungkook said rushing inside the room of the hospital Jimin told him to come. He could see that all of his friends were already present and standing around an old woman who was looking at Jungkook making a weird expression by his presence.

Jungkook slowly walked up to them and handed Jimin the bag of fruits he bought for his grandmother. 

'' Hello, Grandma. How are you feeling now?'', Jungkook asked with a soft smile.

'' I am fine now.'', She replied still looking at him with suspicion filled eyes which was making Jungkook confused.

'' Grandma this is Jungkook about whom I told you before too.  The humanitarian of our group.'', Jimin said while chuckling while Jungkook just gave him a look.

Jimin's grandmother suddenly extended her palm towards Jungkook.

"Jungkook, hold my hand." Said Jimin's grandma making Jungkook along with others got stunned by her sudden action.

But Jimin smiled suddenly making them confused by his action.

"What grandma, at least take your age into action. You are not young anymore." Said him in a teasing tone making others smile along with him too.

"Guys it's her way of showing favoritism towards some specific people sometime telling them about their future. It happens very rarely though. I guess Jungkook you just got lucky." Jimin said mockingly while smiling, patting his back.