Chapter 1:The Mysterious Guy

"I'm gonna come to you in such a manner that,
You won't be able to remove me from your memories "..

[A/N]

The chapters in this book will be long ..Approximately 3k words will be in each chapters..So do read it with patience..

Character's point of views(Pov)are done in italic font,to show the inner feelings of the depicted character closely..And the song lyrics are written down in bold,is closely based on imagination,validating with the storyline.Any resemblance with it,is purely coincidental..Again I have used multiple group's members,any protagonist and antagonistic characters used in this book is based on our imagination,there's no resemblance with the real idols..So hope the readers will take this book as an entertainment..
I gotta stop now..
Happy reading (◍•ᴗ•◍)

*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

" This time I won't let him enter this house!! How many times will I let him slide!!! I know that he is busy but missing out such an important day,is that forgivable?!!",Aunt yelled as she slammed the kitchen knife harshly on the white radish.

Lisa flinched at the loud sound while she continued to rubbing the dirt off,off the utensils.

Well aunt has every single right to be mad at uncle.This day means a lot to her and that, she was very excited, I could feel..

"Your uncle might be a great CEO Kang Sejoon to the whole globe but for me he is only Sejoon my husband!! He is the worst husband ever!! There are more CEO's but they don't upset their wives this way! That jerk!!",Her Aunt said angrily as her speed of cutting became twice to the previous..

Honestly, it's very upsetting to hear these piquant stuffs about uncle .I love him very much.But it will be better if my ears bleed instead of Nagyeong's .That kid can't bear any word against her father.

" It is all that 7 stone's fault!! Because of them your uncle rarely comes home.But today he overstepped!!! Wish I could strangle those 7 punks for snatching my husband from me ..",She said taking out more radishes and cutting them in the speed of light.

Well she had already cut enough radish to cook but due to her anger on her husband,she's taking them out all on those poor radishes..

Sigh!!..God,bless our stomach tonight!!!..

Well that's 7 Jewels,not 7 stones.The most popular boy band in the current generation under my uncle's company.

Lisa's uncle' company became renowned all thanks to them.And that's the reason why her uncle takes care of them very much.Their recent comeback was a very big hit,that's why the company threw a party and he got struck in there.

Nevertheless,Lisa's aunt hate them a lot, that's why from jewels she turned them into stones..

" Those 7 stones!!! I will always curse them!!",Aunt uttered furiously....

" It's jewels,not stones..Aunt .."

Her aunt violently turned towards her and glared her...Lisa stopped on her chore startled...

Wait...Did I say that out loud??

That definitely might be the reason,otherwise she won't glare at me..Lisa gulped down her saliva in fear...

Shit !!! she cursed in her breath..

" I don't care if they are ruby,gold,diamond or jewels!! They will always be stones to me!!You focus on washing the dishes!! Why are you taking so much time washing those few utensils!!",She said and lisa nodded fastening her speed of washing..