Chapter-17: It's Him!

The monsters have a specific sign. That sign is engraved in any part of their body as soon as they inherit the inner power, and it won't disappear no matter how much they try unless they die as a monster. This sign helps other monsters to recognize each other but hunters never needed it anyways to recognize. They can recognize any people who belongs to ferocious world by analyzing the wave they feel near that person.

--- the book of The Ferocious world

~~~~~

Everyone was standing in the rooftop amidst the awkward silence. They were looking at the upset Jimin and was giving glances to each other occasionally trying to communicate mentally.

" Jimin... What did you need to talk to me?", Jungkook asked finally breaking the cold air.

Suddenly surprising everyone Jimin folded his palm together in front of Jungkook.

" I am sorry Jungkook. I truly apologize to you on behalf of my brother Hoshi.", Jimin said in a low tone while looking done.

Jungkook widened his eyes and was in utter shock seeing his behavior. He grabbed Jimin's hand and released the fold.

" Have you gone crazy?! What are you doing??", Jungkook scolded him being flustered. Jimin nodded his head trying to express his voice out.

" My brother wronged you. You are suffering a lot because of him. I am sorry Jungkook. You are going through all of this just because of me.", Jimin said while tears were forming in his eyes. Jungkook sighed.

" You are angering me now, Jimin. Whatever I did, I had my consent in it okay?? And I told you Hoshi is alike to a younger brother for me too. So how could you think I'll hold a grudge or anything against him?? I just don't understand you.", Jungkook retorted being done with his friend.

" Still, you owe an apology from him. I will surely take charge on him because of his misbehavior toward you.", Jimin said determined.

" You don't need to do that Jimin. Just let him be. You will make your relation worse with him by doing this..", Jungkook said patting his back.

" I am really ashamed of his action. I will make sure you don't suffer anymore because of Soonyoung. I am sorry again.", Jimin said while wiping his tears...Jungkook clicked his tongue. Their friends were looking at them unable to say anything.

" I am fine Jimin. You don't need to worry about me as well as any of you all. You all get me?", Jungkook said while looking at all of his friends.

" We may have spent all of our luck to have you as our friend Jungkook..", Dokyeom said with a smile. Jungkook chuckled hearing him.

" You Honey lipped brat... I am the one who is lucky to have you all in my life.", Jungkook said.

Jimin hugged him feeling a unique respect for him in his heart. Jungkook too hugged back with a smile.

[ Time skip]

The class had ended and Jungkook was preparing his bag to leave. Lisa had tried approaching him a lot, but she didn't get the chance due to the teachers' interruption. Jungkook also seemed to ignore Lisa purposely because he perceived her intention. Soon after Jungkook was done he stood up and bid his friends adieu.

Then he started walking away first. Lisa hurriedly stuffed the books in her bag and ran after Jungkook. She had to talk it out with him otherwise her entire hard work will be ruined.

Earlier, she even ignored the unrest feeling within her due to her being still scared of him, sat beside Jungkook that too snatching away Mingyu's seat. But thanks to the teacher she couldn't make time to speak with him. And now that Jungkook with his long leg and walking speed he's going away after the class, Lisa had to struggle a lot to find him. Finally, she caught up with Jungkook when they both reached the university ground. Lisa grabbed his wrist from behind in order to stop him.