Chapter-24: Troublemaker Client.

[A/N NOTE] WARNING!!! Long chapter ahead. Please do read previous chapters if you have forgotten the story. Sorry for the irregular updates though! Do vote and comment your thoughts and confusion regarding the story, if there's any! Happy Reading!"  

A guy in his mid 30's was looking outside from the second floor of a house. The fountain situated in the middle of the space of the house entrance and exit, was looking more alluring with the pouring water in this calm weather. 

He gasped air being happy after seeing the shooting star and quickly entangled his fingers while closing his eyes to pray.

" Do you still believe in this superstition manager hyung?", A guy in his mid 20's asked from behind.

He looked at the handsome face of the boy who was sitting on the sofa while holding a script in his hand. It was night and he was barefaced. Still This guy's beauty was still shining. He was literally gleaming under the moonshine.

"Eunwoo ah, I prayed for you so that you will be more and more successful.", The man who supposedly was his manager said with a smile. Eunwoo chuckled hearing him.

"Shooting stars are not real stars, but small pieces of rock or dust that burn up as they enter the Earth's atmosphere from space. They are also called meteors or falling stars. They look like bright streaks of light that quickly shoot across the sky. They have nothing to do with real stars, which are distant suns that do not fall or move.", Eunwoo said nonchalantly without moving his attention from his script, making his manager look at him dumbfounded.

"What are you actually trying to depict here? Are you trying to flaunt your intellect?" His manager asked putting his hands on his waist looking offended as his well wish for him was ignored.

"What I am trying to say here is, my success depends on me hyung. Not on any shooting star because I am a star myself! Also, the way you are implying the shooting star to be such a pious or auspicious thing as far as wishing on that object, it could also imply to being some inauspicious signal too. As they are unwanted objects even in the Space, that's why they burn and annihilate. So rather than being irrational with random objects, focus on the rational things around you, okay?" He replied while closing his script with a proud laughter.

His manager accepted his defeat, thus he came and started pouring a glass of pomegranate juice for Eunwoo, as he liked to drink something after reading a script. 

And the juice happened to be the only drink around them at that time.

"How did you find the script? Does it suit to your work taste?" His manager asked Eunwoo while pouring the juice and he clicked his tongue without replying. 

" From work I remembered something! I am planning to accept the contract offer of SNL entertainment. 7 Jewels is also there and measuring my immense popularity as an actor, it will be a better choice for me to join.", Eunwoo said.

 His manager walked up to him and sat beside him keeping the drink in front of him.

" You are working too hard boy! Take a bit of rest. It's already late at night.", He said while grabbing Eunwoo's shoulders. Eunwoo took the drink and took a sip from it. 

" I need to work hard to keep my popularity intact. And I heard that American model KTH is coming back to Korea for his drama debut.", Eunwoo said, and his manager nodded in approval.

Suddenly they both heard a huge sound of explosion. Both widened Their eyes and quickly dashed to downstairs from where the sound came. 

After they went outside of the house, Both Become shocked seeing the entire marbled porcelain fountain was scattered around being destroyed. Such a massive Chinese marbled water fountain that was there perished instantly. 

Ferocious~The Inception [Liskook FF]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें